Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love my race

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
White people :heart:

I see all races being insulted here. Sinodontic peoples and Europeans are seen as the best conventionally.

but do they love you back

You got banned for this? :feelsseriously:

Apparently, the mods don't cause you were banned.

OP been making some really questionable threads lately

why? if you went up to a white foid or normie and told them about how much you love the white race they would just call you a retard JFL then the foid would go have a threesome with Chad and Tyrone

Ethnics and mixed race cels on suicide watch

@Neggr thoughts?

I hate cumskins

I am not sure if I “love” white people. I just want my race to dominate the world and to not go extinct. I also want white men to take back their control over white females.

Imagine liking the people which are responsible for the current situation
Jews do not belong to the white race.

noooooooooo you need to racemix goy! linus tech tips said so!

Poor bastard. Couldn't help himself with the WN on here. Oh well :f:

nice race nerd

Whitecels are fakecels especially Anglo-Saxoncels.

why? if you went up to a white foid or normie and told them about how much you love the white race they would just call you a retard JFL then the foid would go have a threesome with Chad and Tyrone
Life is about self-interests. I'm 100% if he's ugly no white foid will ever give him just a blowjob because of his white skin. But an Asian girl will give him her whole body. Race is cope.
Of course a jew sympathiser would be saying this but the truth is only whites can be incel
Jew sympathiser? Whitecels can SEAmaxx and even Japanmaxx which is impossible for ethnic-cels

You are allowed to be proud of being black, asian etc. but if you are proud of being white you´re apparently a racist.

@gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420

Do you like my kebab?

You are allowed to be proud of being black, asian etc. but if you are proud of being white you´re apparently a racist.
All races deserve extinction. Whitecels, you're incel because white women hate you. Asian whores and Black whores worship you literally. Foids from other races are offering you the best they have (their bodies) while white women at best rape divorce you jfl

They are white
No they're not. This is the issue with race generalization (And it affects everyone). Your skin color/=/your race. There's a difference between Ahkenazi jews and khazar asiatic jews, there's a difference between anglos celts germanic norman mediterranian and slavic in the white race. There's a difference between South African negroes congolese negroes afro caribbeans afro americans and the etc. There'a difference between arabians persians turks and northern Indians.

It's nost just "Black" or "white"

Did he actually get banned just for this thread? If so then my previous post even applies to an incel forum;
black and proud :yes:
Asian and proud :yes:
White and proud :no:
Thanks! He's a great author, ugly and had a tragic life tbh
Maybe I should try and read some of his books I never have I only know him because I used to be Goth