Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love my older brother

• Thread starter Deleted member 36838
  • Start date
Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

Incels will have the last laugh #freeSmoothSanchez
-
I'm going to go hiking with him soon and he asked me himself if I wanted to join him I'm so happy I have a good relationship with my siblings atleast.
I am thankful for that, I am sorry for incels who have no siblings or hate them.

I don't see what this has to do with inceldom or how a random hiking trip will have a long term improvement on your life, but ok

What you are doing here is coping, its no different than playing a new video game, its just a temporary distraction from your reality

Don't be deluded, focus on the things you have to improve in your life (especially wealth) and start working on that while you are still young

One day you are going to wake up to a life where your siblings are all married and starting families and they won't have time for you anymore, and these same people that you stake so much of your happiness on will be telling you to "grow up" and start a life of your own

Don't become mentally absorbed in temporary "happiness", after you come back from that hiking trip you're going to have to come back to reality too

Too many incels get caught up in escapism and its like they mentally block out the reality that its temporary and their actual life is what they will have to return to at some point

Also:

Last edited:
I don't see what this has to do with inceldom or how a random hiking trip will have a long term improvement on your life, but ok

What you are doing here is coping, its no different than playing a new video game, its just a temporary distraction from your reality

Don't be deluded, focus on the things you have to improve in your life (especially wealth) and start working on that while you are still young

One day you are going to wake up to a life where your siblings are all married and starting families and they won't have time for you anymore, and these same people that you stake so much of your happiness on will be telling you to "grow up" and start a life of your own

Don't become mentally absorbed in temporary "happiness", after you come back from that hiking trip you're going to have to come back to reality to

Too many incels get caught up in escapism and its like they mentally block out the reality that its temporary and their actual life is what they will have to return to at some point

Also:
this is the lounge section made for casual talk of course I am working toward getting money and looksmaxxing but a small hiking trip with someone I care about won't hurt

this is the lounge section made for casual talk of course I am working toward getting money and looksmaxxing but a small hiking trip with someone I care about won't hurt
I'm not telling you not to go, enjoy your time

Don't become mentally absorbed in temporary "happiness", after you come back from that hiking trip you're going to have to come back to reality to

Also:
:feelskek::feelskek: man you ruthless, let this nigga enjoy hiking with his brother c'mon man haha

yep. go back to ID @BlkPillPres , not everything has to be blackpill and "high iq" threads.

:feelskek::feelskek: man you ruthless, let this nigga enjoy hiking with his brother c'mon man haha
Lol dude I told him to enjoy his time, I'm not telling him not to do it

But I HATE coping, I hate seeing delusion, and he's sounding as if he's staking his entire life and "happiness" around other people, especially his brother

Any form of "happiness" that is dependent on others is not "secure", it can fall apart very easily, and then your entire life falls apart from there

@inkwellmaxxed
I hope that's not what you are doing, the worse thing anyone can do (especially an incel), is structure their entire life around their emotional attachments and the people they "love"

1. People change

2. People die

3. People kill themselves

4. People lie

5. People only play X role in your life during X phase of your life. Like I said in my first post, this same brother you "love" so much will start distancing himself as his life progresses and your life goes nowhere, please be mentally prepared for that or you won't survive the depression

So NOW he's the brother you can hang out with like this, when he has a family of his own and has to worry about bills, mortgages, multiple children, etc, you will become less of a priority (and rightfully so, he has his own life to live)

Don't become so absorbed in your dependency of others that you forget that your life is your own and both of your lives are separate from eachother

Last edited:
I'm going to go hiking with him soon and he asked me himself if I wanted to join him I'm so happy I have a good relationship with my siblings atleast.
I am thankful for that, I am sorry for incels who have no siblings or hate them.
That’s good,I wish I had a nice family to go out with:feelsbadman:

Lol dude I told him to enjoy his time, I'm not telling him not to do it

But I HATE coping, I hate seeing delusion, and he's sounding as if he's staking his entire life and "happiness" around other people, especially his brother

Any form of "happiness" that is dependent on others is not "secure", it can fall apart very easily, and then your entire life falls apart from there

@inkwellmaxxed
I hope that's not what you are doing, the worse thing anyone can do (especially an incel), is structure their entire life around their emotional attachments and the people they "love"

1. People change

2. People die

3. People kill themselves

4. People lie

5. People only play X role in your life during X phase of your life. Like I said in my first post, this same brother you "love" so much will start distancing himself as his life progresses and your life goes nowhere, please be mentally prepared for that or you won't survive the depression

So NOW he's the brother you can hang out with like this, when he has a family of his own and has to worry about bills, mortgages, multiple children, etc, you will become less of a priority (and rightfully so, he has his own life to live)

Don't become so absorbed in your dependency of others that you forget that your life is your own and both of your lives are separate from eachother
Just took my daily blackpill eugh:blackpill:

@s0ver thoughts? :feelsbadman:

Don't become mentally absorbed in temporary "happiness", after you come back from that hiking trip you're going to have to come back to reality too

Also:
Shut up and let him enjoy a hike with his brother.

Shut up and let him enjoy a hike with his brother.
So you definitely didn't see his thread after where his brother just wanted him to drive him to be with his GF lol