Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love my anger.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
My anger is the best confrontation I have to act with authority over life, in this case I establish myself above the flesh through it; I feel better with her, she is my companion.

I love my hate and I love it when it acts; because it's always for me, he helps me. A truecel must love his hate and embrace it.

let go of ur anger it's useless. it'd only be useful if all of our anger could coalesce into a spirit sword that'd castrate every single chad.

let go of ur anger it's useless. it'd only be useful if all of our anger could coalesce into a spirit sword that'd castrate every single chad.

It's not useless if it serves me. And I don’t care if it seems “useless” in the eyes of others, because it serves me and my purpose. You hate Chads, it's just hate with remorse. And to tell you the truth, I'm over all that, I know I'm truecel, and I hate everything I hate.

My anger is the best confrontation I have to act with authority over life, in this case I establish myself above the flesh through it; I feel better with her, she is my companion.

I love my hate and I love it when it acts; because it's always for me, he helps me. A truecel must love his hate and embrace it.
Real