Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love making whores cry

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
One of my favorite things to do when I drink is message whores and prey off all of their little insecurities that they don't want the world to know about. I start off slow until I eventually build it up into a vulgar display of assholery. The power it gives me in making these whores doubt themselves is lifefuel extreme. If I can knock them down a few notches then my job is complete. I'm tired of getting walked all over in my life. If I should suffer in my dark room alone for the rest of my life, then I see no problem with hurting these vile cunts emotionally. :feelshmm:

Last edited:
I'm too nice to make anybody cry

Also not drunk atm. Trying to quit :feelsokman:

They deserve it

One of my favorite things to do when I drink is message whores and pray off all of their little insecurities that they don't want the world to know about. I start off slow until I eventually build it up into a vulgar display of assholery. The power it gives me in making these whores doubt themselves is lifefuel extreme. If I can knock them down a few notches then my job is complete. I'm tired of getting walked all over in my life. If I should suffer in my dark room alone for the rest of my life, then I see no problem with hurting these vile cunts emotionally. :feelshmm:
bullying is good outside of genetics

I will mold you into a soldier
soldier survive GIF

I've broken so many chairs

Whatever happened to that one brocel on here who would chadfish and lead whores on a wild goose chase for nothing? He was a based poster :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I am too unless they do something to me. Then I will have no problem with it (Alpha sigma Andrew tate skibidi trait btw)