Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love it when feminists fail

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Lilly singh is a currywhore who makes videos and thinks she's funny. She often blames white men for everything and constantly say that she's bisexual woman of color. she just can't stop saying this lol. Even other SJWs makes fun of her for not being funny. and she has a late night show which is failed SO BAD just type her name on youtube and you can see all those people exposing her.

She is living in a white man's country and still complains about how white people are this or that. She thinks she's beautiful despite having a shit skin and only thing that saves her is the fact that she has pussy lol.

She also calls other people "virgins" as an insult despite the fact that she herself remained virgin until her 27s or something

Toilet trait: thinking you're hilarious and witty for no reason

Same but won't watch cause normie ADHD video.

Add Liza Cuckshy to that list

foids think talking about their vaginas and about how much of a degenerate useless whore they are is funny lol nope bitch

Fuck feminism

She also calls other people "virgins" as an insult despite the fact that she herself remained virgin until her 27s or something
>virgin till 27
>is a female

doubt.jpg

I keep seeing videos of her failing and her whole situation just feels awkward. I actually cringe tbh

She is living in a white man's country and still complains about how white people are this or that.

How much you wanna bet she only rides white dick?

Women are incapable of being funny

where does the financial support come from with these failures? this foid has been a source of continuous failure for quite some time now, so how is she making money? who is supporting her? is she just rich? rich foids have a tendency to rely on racial politics and sex/gender bullshit to mask their upper class upbringing.