Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love it when Chads and normies get what they deserve

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I love it when Chads and normies finally get what they deserve like when they get caught with somebody’s girlfriend or daughter and get beaten up or worse that’s karma for us never getting sex or a relationship Chads deserve punishment for being sex driven heathens they have 10 bodies at 20 while I have 0

Me too. Fkn love it when i see them dead or on the news that some shit happened. Gives me lifefuel to keep working hard. One day it'll hopefully be me that is responsible :feelzez:

Me too. Fkn love it when i see them dead or on the news that some shit happened. Gives me lifefuel to keep working hard. One day it'll hopefully be me that is responsible :feelzez:
XD no man murder is a sin however it is nice to hear when someone get comeuppance for their sins

may man you made me laugh may I add you?

I love it when Chads and normies finally get what they deserve like when they get caught with somebody’s girlfriend or daughter and get beaten up or worse that’s karma for us never getting sex or a relationship Chads deserve punishment for being sex driven heathens they have 10 bodies at 20 while I have 0
me too it shows me that there is a heaven waiting for us

I agree but karma is a cucked concept. Make your own justice.

thats good stuff. And they should die in freak accidents.

you're super naive if you think it's only 10