Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love it when a foid ironically says that she's 'basic'

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Basic

I don't think I really need to say anything else, gentlemen.

Last edited:
Why cant girls have normal drinks? Even if they want coffee it needs to be over the top with sugars, cream and stuff on it, I don't understand that.

Why cant girls have normal drinks? Even if they want coffee it needs to be over the top with sugars, cream and stuff on it, I don't understand that.

They enjoy their drinks like they enjoy everything else.

Unnecessarily complicated.

"Soulless and proud :foidSoy:"

As long as she's got her Frappuccino and a potential shot at Chad she's good.

Basic? Yeah bitch, you kind of are.

Yeah, it's a Freudian slip.

As long as she's got her Frappuccino and a potential shot at Chad she's good.

Basic? Yeah bitch, you kind of are.
Honestly I would love girls just for drinking straight black coffee at this point

I'm sure she has lots of sex because of her great personality. It has nothing to do with the fact that she's white and female.

basic beckies are unironically bigger whores than better looking ones

I'm sure she has lots of sex because of her great personality. It has nothing to do with the fact that she's white and female.
It's amazing isn't it how so many of these foids dressed in almost nothing have such great personalities?

Last edited: