Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love it how white knights short circuit when women choose to stay with abusive men

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
The bluepilled world of lies these cucks live in make them think women prefer the "good" guys. Their bending over to protect the lady amounts to nothing but humiliation as the other man of "toxic masculinity" still ends up plowing her at the end of the night.

LBs8DHYmT4B0IMCxzy LCKbC5QiosbYtq3SzeE51JV0

Thread insipired by this Soyddit post:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglevel/comments/r6ge9c/man_sees_woman_being_forced_into_car_and/

It's a video of a white knight rolling up to some normie guy forcing a foid who looks like a noodlewhore to stay in his car. Surprise surprise, the foid was completely content with staying with the abuser in the end.

some based comments found under "controversial"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglevel/comments/r6ge9c/man_sees_woman_being_forced_into_car_and/hmtnq3g/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglevel/comments/r6ge9c/man_sees_woman_being_forced_into_car_and/hmtxr3j/

White knights/cucks/simps should be boiled alive.

They literally never learn, they'll still worship toilets even when they see them staying with abusive men. :feelskek::feelsclown:

JFL
noodlewhore didn't even accept the nigg help
she would rather get beaten by death by a fag looking mayo than get help from a black :feelsclown:

White knights/cucks/simps should be boiled alive.

They literally never learn, they'll still worship toilets even when they see them staying with abusive men. :feelskek::feelsclown:
Yeah, unfortunately for them, the very basis of their world view ("the world is fair", "women prefer nice men") is incorrect so it's hard for them to come around.

Ye ye ye it's nothing new. Women love to be abused. They always go for the abusive guys. We already know that.

JFL
noodlewhore didn't even accept the nigg help
she would rather get beaten by death by a fag looking mayo than get help from a black :feelsclown:
Yeah, the blackpilled aspect to these confrontations is that women indeed prefer to stay with the genetically attractive man over the "safer" man.

In hilarious irony, it's the white knight himself who tried to force the woman to act in a way that would've pleased him. He really didn't take well to the blackpill splattered across his face there.

Chivalry sounds really nice but... yeah, women on the whole really don't want that. They don't want goody-two-shoes men, they want raw strength and force.

That's not to say that "soft" men couldn't run a successful society, but to do it you'd need to keep a firm grip on everything and not be soft in your decision-making, or women and outside forces will take you to pieces.

Chivalry sounds really nice but... yeah, women on the whole really don't want that. They don't want goody-two-shoes men, they want raw strength and force.
Yes. The situation in the video is actually very much comparable to an adult commanding his child. A child wouldn't want to leave his parents even if they're being jerks at a specific moment. The male-female dynamic is similar.

Dude is a dumbass. I tried that white knight shit when I was younger, and the newsflash is that it pretty much always ends badly. What if the boyfriend decided to not let the girl leave, and mr. white knight got in a fight over it. Who's going to be arrested? The white knight, every time, because the foid is mostly likely going to stick with her man. She may have been in a bad mood then, but put rubber to road and she'll keep sucking his dick.

The bluepilled world of lies these cucks live in make them think women prefer the "good" guys. Their bending over to protect the lady amounts to nothing but humiliation as the other man of "toxic masculinity" still ends up plowing her at the end of the night.

View attachment 539560
:feelshaha: the wake up call that weak nerd needed

Rule #1 - if you're gonna intervene in ANY situation IRL make sure you can take on the guy you're confronting :feelshaha:

View attachment 539560

Thread insipired by this Soyddit post:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglevel/comments/r6ge9c/man_sees_woman_being_forced_into_car_and/

Noodlewhores are so retarded. Reason why she didn't want to leave because her whitu herro bf was there. Hope when this happens again, she finds it out the hard way aka dead.

Thats why i never white knight, i keep fucking walking

Dude is a dumbass. I tried that white knight shit when I was younger, and the newsflash is that it pretty much always ends badly. What if the boyfriend decided to not let the girl leave, and mr. white knight got in a fight over it. Who's going to be arrested? The white knight, every time, because the foid is mostly likely going to stick with her man. She may have been in a bad mood then, but put rubber to road and she'll keep sucking his dick.
True

Why are these soyboys risking their lives for a hole they can't fuck?
Makes no sense:feelskek:
But I honestly don't like to see these white knights beaten up, they just think they're doing the right thing. The foid and the abusive Chad deserve the beating

why are white knights always ugly and pudgy? hmmmm.

Yes. The situation in the video is actually very much comparable to an adult commanding his child. A child wouldn't want to leave his parents even if they're being jerks at a specific moment. The male-female dynamic is similar.

I agree yeah.

Plus women sometimes behave completely loopy. That woman getting out of the car... it doesn't NECESSARILY mean anything. Maybe she was just having a moment, lol

Was on Reddit in a thread about Rittenhouse and soys were complaining that they’ve been single for x amount of years meanwhile that Rosenbaum pedo had a gf :feelskek::feelskek:.

Holy shit redditors are retarded

White knights ,simps, and cucks are worse than foids because without them foids wouldnt get away with acting like such entitled racist and lookist chad only snobs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back