Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love incels.co

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
This is the only website where I feel like I can say any retarded thing, it doesn't matter how long-winded the post is, or how low-effort it is. What matters is that compassionate incels would listen, and respond HONESTLY. Sometimes I get praise, sometimes I get shit on. What matters is the compassion, and feedback. We live desperate lives, so unimaginably lonely, normies could not possibly imagine how alien it is for us to simply put ourselves out there.

We can try. But ultimately we would just be invisible and unwanted in such circumstances. No healthy mindset, or offerings of time or spirit, can make up for poor genetics that negate the value of such things that are fundamental to building relationships.

Amongst ourselves, in virtual isolation, we are the most compassionate demons in existence.

a lot of fakecels here, but it's nice to come to a place where there are people who finally can understand the problems that have been plaguing you since birth.

My only problem is the closet bluepillers of the forum. Its so annoying that these faggots have such a fucking hard-on for giving people false hope.

I wont name drop but I think we know who they are.

It is nice to be able to relate to other for sure, I really can't talk to anyone about my inceldom problem anywhere else.

Compassion may as well be an incel trait. Normies only show compassion to those who don't need it.
THis is why incels are idiots. In a world where whoever cares least, wins, we waste our time helping those who cannot be helped. In contrast, every normie out there gets their cake and eats it too.

This is the only website where I feel like I can say any retarded thing, it doesn't matter how long-winded the post is, or how low-effort it is. What matters is that compassionate incels would listen, and respond HONESTLY. Sometimes I get praise, sometimes I get shit on. What matters is the compassion, and feedback. We live desperate lives, so unimaginably lonely, normies could not possibly imagine how alien it is for us to simply put ourselves out there.

We can try. But ultimately we would just be invisible and unwanted in such circumstances. No healthy mindset, or offerings of time or spirit, can make up for poor genetics that negate the value of such things that are fundamental to building relationships.

Amongst ourselves, in virtual isolation, we are the most compassionate demons in existence.
I hate the BANS and the WARNINGS - the first amendment of these United States is virtually and practically inapplicable on incels.co - it makes you keep looking over your shoulder everytime you post jfl ngl

It’s the only place I can be honest.

It's like a fun house of horrors for me and I love it.

This forum is amazing. Never have I encountered a place full of (in most cases) like-minded people. People who observe reality with a focus on the truth rather than what's just morally right. Nature is not moral, human nature is not moral. Atleast that is admitted here.

This place is great except for the fakecels.

Online incel social circles are the last social circles many of us will have before ending it. We should cherish our hopelessly depressing moments we share together on this site because just like our youth, our lives will be wasted and dead soon enough.

Your face is ugly and your life sucks if the best times you've had in life were on .co...