Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I love incels.co because of its freethought

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Incels.co is unlike most social media platforms where you have a dislike and like button, its basically what absolute democracy would happen if it were to be applied to real life, hence we live in a republic, not a democracy. The masses upvote and being hive-minded followers, idolize people. They're always whining about "MUH PEER REVIEW AND MUH CREDENTIAL EXPERTS" when you try to disprove their bluepilled thoughts with actual reasoning instead of vouching for experts.

I love incels.co because it isn't a mogging battle. We get to share our thoughts.

Not all of our thoughts.

One of the last free places on the internet is here, too bad feds moderate it

Not at all, race bait or highly ER fuel posts can get you banned and your post deleted

I love incels.co because it isn't an echo chamber, and if I don't like what you say I can either debate you rationally or call you a faggot. This is truly a diverse place with layered thoughts, well somewhat besides not being a faggot or a woman worshiper which is a not even a rule it's something that should be universal and unsaid.
Not at all, race bait or highly ER fuel posts can get you banned and your post deleted

However....
Mods hate bait or insulting their favorite users, themselves, or ignoring their replies in most cases.

Not all of our thoughts.
BBC is law
gymletethnicel

So not exactly
But atleast it isn't like reddit where people don't actually discuss but instead downvoted and silenced.
my point isn't to say .co isn't perfect its still flawed, but it still allows users like @FrothySolutions to share his ideas even if we don't agree with him regarding his moralfagging sometimes.

If we had a upvote/downvote system, @FrothySolutions and his views would be like throwing the baby out with the bath water. I might disagree with some of his points but it doesn't mean all of its bad.

I love incels.co because it isn't an echo chamber, and if I don't like what you say I can either debate you rationally or call you a faggot. This is truly a diverse place with layered thoughts, well somewhat besides not being a faggot or a woman worshiper which is a not even a rule it's something that should be universal and unsaid.

However....
Mods hate bait or insulting their favorite users, themselves, or ignoring their replies in most cases.

But atleast it isn't like reddit where people don't actually discuss but instead downvoted and silenced.
my point isn't to say .co isn't perfect its still flawed, but it still allows users like @FrothySolutions to share his ideas even if we don't agree with him regarding his moralfagging sometimes.

If we had a upvote/downvote system, @FrothySolutions and his views would be like throwing the baby out with the bath water. I might disagree with some of his points but it doesn't mean all of its bad.
Well some things DO get censorshipped, but most that do get censored are pretty justifiable. Things like extremely bluepilled posts, bragging, trannyfag bait, faggotry come to mind.

Well some things DO get censorshipped, but most that do get censored are pretty justifiable. Things like extremely bluepilled posts, bragging, trannyfag bait, faggotry come to mind.
Of course I support gatekeeping to a degree. I would never want .co to become that shithole that r9k is.

It's definitely 100% better than reddit in terms of being able to express ourselves more freely, but its far from perfect imo. For example, the fact that we have to add the "in minecraft" at the end of er and ragefuel posts is pretty dumb. Everyone knows what we mean that the only reason we say "in minecraft" at the end is to not get a warning.

It's what I love about this site. You can have completely opposing views with someone, and you're still united under the same philosophy.

Exactly what I think of this site. This place forces you to debate and rethink the ideas of others in case you don't like them or are incorrect. Instead of ignoring and voting as "muhh bad".
It's definitely 100% better than reddit in terms of being able to express ourselves more freely, but its far from perfect imo. For example, the fact that we have to add the "in minecraft" at the end of er and ragefuel posts is pretty dumb. Everyone knows what we mean that the only reason we say "in minecraft" at the end is to not get a warning.
:ha..feels::feelstrash::feelstrash:
Maybe there is a site on the Deep Web.

I like the sense of belonging