Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love how the soys and foids over at IT completely ignored 2/3 of my previous post and immediately REEE'd at the part of where I mentioned my story

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/huvhhw/when_i_first_joined_this_site_i_shared_a_story_of/

Mentioned a story where I hit a girl in retaliation for spitting in my face. Fuck the fact that she may have had a contagious disease she exposed me to via her spit. Noooo according to IT, women are completely absolved of any possible consequences of her actions. But switched the genders and she breaks a mans jaw for spitting on her, they'd be praising her calling her brave and a strong woman and the man got what he deserves. And of course, anything that incels say they went through, they automatically label as fake. Because they don't want to accept that women aren't the goddesses soys prop them up to be.

Boyos, welcome to clown world, soy edition. Enjoy your stay and if you have any concerns or criticisms, the leading soys will show you to the rope.

The same people screaming about wearing masks all the time will allow a foid to literally SPIT ON YOU (100x worse than not wearing a mask and potentially dooming someone). Looks as always determine their reaction.

The same people screaming about wearing masks all the time will allow a foid to literally SPIT ON YOU (100x worse than not wearing a mask and potentially dooming someone). Looks as always determine their reaction.
Only chads get justice. GigaTrucels only get kangaroo courts.

Dude she got off lucky. Probably chad leftover cum in her spit. :feelstrash:

IT are such white knights. if some scrawny nerd spat in your face and you broke his jaw, IT wouldn't care, but it's a foid so it's "Evil"
i bet IT freaked out over your avi

IT is a terrorist organization

JFL I've had females spit on me before too.

IT are such white knights. if some scrawny nerd spat in your face and you broke his jaw, IT wouldn't care, but it's a foid so it's "Evil"
i bet IT freaked out over your avi
They're probably :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: over my avi as we speak. I can care less about what they think about it honestly.
JFL I've had females spit on me before too.
Do they not realize how fucking disgusting and potentially dangerous spitting on someone is?

They're probably :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: over my avi as we speak. I can care less about what they think about it honestly.

Do they not realize how fucking disgusting and potentially dangerous spitting on someone is?
brock turner has it way worse than chanel miller.

brock turner has it way worse than chanel miller.
Last i Heard hes working at A entry level job that pays $12 an hour. Even while registered as a sex offender. Impressive I'd say.

Last i Heard hes working at A entry level job that pays $12 an hour. Even while registered as a sex offender. Impressive I'd say.
yeah but if he goes out there again he'll get lynched

don't you know that approaching women as a sub5 man is an unforgivable crime? :feelsclown:

Good job for breaking that femoids jaw. Just wondering, what was the aftermath? Did you get in trouble?

I am sure IT will praise a foid breaking a guys jaw for spitting on her

ded srs?
What lead up to that or did they do it completely unprovoked?
One was unprovoked by a lone female. Another was when I was being bullied by a group, and a female spit on me when I was being surrounded and threatened. I was bullied constantly when I was in school, and people would treat me like that because they faced no repercussions for doing so.

One was unprovoked by a lone female. Another was when I was being bullied by a group, and a female spit on me when I was being surrounded and threatened. I was bullied constantly when I was in school, and people would treat me like that because they faced no repercussions for doing so.

Damn I can understand the lone female part. If you are being disrespected by random females whether they are mentally ill or not you have probably been considered an easy target by many others beforehand. If you said anything about it to others they'd probably think you are making it up or if it happened that you are somehow at fault jfl

Public school is the worst because no one wants to be there and so they look to take our their frustration and boredom on harassing low status males.

IT is literally a joke. They are filled with roasties, trannies, and soycucks. They are the ticket punchers to clown world. What do you expect...

Incel trait: Gets an STD without the S.
when you realize this....:feelsrope:

Good job for breaking that femoids jaw. Just wondering, what was the aftermath? Did you get in trouble?

I am sure IT will praise a foid breaking a guys jaw for spitting on her
Got kicked out of school for a few weeks. Nasty foid only got one day out of school.

If a foid spat on me, I would wipe the spit, pull my pants down, and start jerking off with it in front of her.

Damn I can understand the lone female part. If you are being disrespected by random females whether they are mentally ill or not you have probably been considered an easy target by many others beforehand. If you said anything about it to others they'd probably think you are making it up or if it happened that you are somehow at fault jfl

Public school is the worst because no one wants to be there and so they look to take our their frustration and boredom on harassing low status males.
The problem was that the school administrators hated me. I'd often try to stand up for myself and it would end in me getting punished exclusively, and at one point I was nearly sent to juvenile detention, and another time I punched a girl and was suspended for the rest of the school year jfl. Beyond that I had hundreds of disciplinary reports from middle school alone.

It really didn't matter what I did. I could do nothing, and then just continue to be targeted. I could get into fights with the people bullying me, have them gang up on me, and be punished for it. None of it made any difference.

If a foid spat on me, I would wipe the spit, pull my pants down, and start jerking off with it in front of her.
Based Spitcel
The problem was that the school administrators hated me. I'd often try to stand up for myself and it would end in me getting punished exclusively, and at one point I was nearly sent to juvenile detention, and another time I punched a girl and was suspended for the rest of the school year jfl. Beyond that I had hundreds of disciplinary reports from middle school alone.

It really didn't matter what I did. I could do nothing, and then just continue to be targeted. I could get into fights with the people bullying me, have them gang up on me, and be punished for it. None of it made any difference.
This honestly pisses me off. Schools do not give a fuck about the people that are the true victims of bullying. Defend yourself? Get suspended. Get into a fight without fighting back? Get suspended. This is literal proof of the "school to prison" pipeline I occasionally hear about. Then when the bullied snaps and takes measures into his own hands because school administrators did jack shit to stop it, THEY'RE the bad guy.

I'm sorry this happened to you man.

Last edited:
when you realize this....:feelsrope:

Got kicked out of school for a few weeks. Nasty foid only got one day out of school.
I knew it. Luckily you didn’t get any legal troubles. Did she stop bothering you? What was everyone’s reactions?

This honestly pisses me off. Schools do not give a fuck about the people that are the true victims of bullying. Defend yourself? Get suspended. Get into a fight without fighting back? Get suspended. This is literal proof of the "school to prison" pipeline I occasionally hear about. Then when the bullied snaps and takes measures into his own hands because school administrators did jack shit to stop it, THEY'RE the bad guy.

I'm sorry this happened to you man.
Thanks bro, and yeah it's brutal, this is why I despise American schools. Society creates the people whom it vilifies.

I knew it. Luckily you didn’t get any legal troubles. Did she stop bothering you? What was everyone’s reactions?
Ofc she couldn't press charges without risk facing any herself. Because spitting on someone over where I live is considered battery. And afterwords, everyone viewed me with contempt as always so not much changed. No one wanted to talk to me.

This is literally why schools get shot up so much. When one person always gets harassed and targeted they will eventually take drastic measures

This is literally why schools get shot up so much. When one person always gets harassed and targeted they will eventually take drastic measures
Society creates these mass shooters. They constantly push them to their breaking point, not giving them any hope for life. Then "Insert surprise pikachu face" when they do something horrific.

Society creates these mass shooters. They constantly push them to their breaking point, not giving them any hope for life. Then "Insert surprise pikachu face" when they do something horrific.
Which is the meaning behind the quote under my avi. One who has nothing to lose has everything to take

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back