Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love how often reddit foids confirm our beliefs

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
It’s borderline comedy at this point

They’ll say shit like “oh I know my friend prefers shorter guys, but they just happen to be dating a tall chad right now, it’s out of the ordinary.”

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

reddit foids are absolutely TERRIBLE at disproving our beliefs. They always talk about scenarios in third person and never give any examples, or when they do, it’s a celibrity or their random friend who they just suddenly remembered about

Dear lord

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SHE HAD A BIG CRUSH ON A 4'7 GUY WHEN SHE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL, IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT NOW HER BOYFRIEND IS 6'2 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

BRO, SHE HAD A BIG CRUSH ON A 4'7 GUY WHEN SHE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL, IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT NOW HER BOYFRIEND IS 6'2 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:Like this seems overexaggerated but i’ve LITERALLY seen posts JUST like this. It’s like they aren’t even trying

Clown world
F4FAAA86 D6F6 4F99 B74D 9B3CBDEA3449

demi devito was every girl's first crush

I believe npc theory is legit tbh, normalfags seem to give EXACT same answers even on different sites and countries

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:Like this seems overexaggerated but i’ve LITERALLY seen posts JUST like this. It’s like they aren’t even trying
It's not even overexaggerated, I truly saw a foid saying this shit on discord today, that she had a crush on a 4'7, but it just so happens (teehee) that her current bf is 6'2

They’ll say shit like “oh I know my friend prefers shorter guys, but they just happen to be dating a tall chad right now, it’s out of the ordinary.”

reddit foids are absolutely TERRIBLE at disproving our beliefs. They always talk about scenarios in third person and never give any examples, or when they do, it’s a celibrity or their random friend who they just suddenly remembered about

Dear lord
"How dare you mr hating on women like this" Ngl they are too stupid for proving or disproving anything, cuz they know its true, they just don't care

We outsmart them

Dear lord
I agree, reddit lacks self awareness and is completely cucked.

Who's the girl in your pfp?

I hate reddit, I hate normies, i hate modern society. I want everything to burn and die.

I believe npc theory is legit tbh, normalfags seem to give EXACT same answers even on different sites and countries
I am not even from an anglo speaking country and our normies are peddling the same shity American normies are. I spoke to Arabs before and even they carry nearly identical belief system