Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i love how IT basically admit they are entirely wrong whenever they cherrypick posts from here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38579
  • Start date
Deleted member 38579

Deleted member 38579

Ban requested
-
ye daily IT thread cope and seethe

im not the kind of inkwel that visits IT 24/7, in fact it's been about 6 months since i visited that shithole but i found something peculiar on one of their posts

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qqjjdw/a_new_incel_asks_a_valid_discussion_question_the/

so u see in this post this foid cherrypicks short, ''bad'', and some joke post in the thread even though the thread is FULL of LENGHTY discussion about why therapists are pseudointellectuals with meme degree.

so why did this foid decided to not adress said post? ofc because she knows THE REST of the posts are true and her low iq can't have the capacity to even see any contradiction of what we said in that thread. and this is something i notice happens in every single of their threads, nothing but cherrypicking

in short, i find hilarious how foids and soycucks legit don't give a shit about how wrong and hypocrites they are and make this petty pathetic circlejerk where they convince their lies are true just to cope with their insane obsession with evil inklers saying meany things on the internet.

Last edited:
STFU ABOUT IT :feelswhat:

STFU ABOUT IT :feelswhat:
This one gets it
Yup. The irony of this pic
38579.jpg

what do you expect normies are low IQ
kinda funny though i think i got 125 IQ on a test few years ago but looking at what people talk about on here i bet 95% of this site IQ mogs me :dab: