Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love how Bluepillers use 1% of cases to “disprove the Blackpill”

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
Average proof of IT “look at this famous actor millionaire, he’s 5’9 and has a girlfriend”. Sweetie, those are what we call statistical outliers. Usually people don’t use 1% of people as a representation of all . Also do they not realise how attractive you have to be to get onto the big screen, the only actor who isn’t atleast a 6 is Danny Devto type actors (actors where it’s part of the punchline that they are freakishly ugly , and most of the time they are still 3+ psl).

Feminists and ITusers are extremely bad at perceiving statistics and understanding how the world works. Most foids are to self centred and stupid to understand that everything doesn’t link back to their lives.

They often use the same argument that smoker apologists do “I know a guy who ___” , this is a logical fallacy.

They are shallow minded and don't really care about the truth. The only thing they care about is fiting in with the crowd of sheep

They are shallow minded and don't really care about the truth. The only thing they care about is fiting in with the crowd of sheep
I feel like they fear the Blackpill. A lot of IT users are sub5 .

IT are a bunch o expired subhuman boomers

They pretend to not understand that exceptions proves rules

>1%
more like 0.0001%

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back