Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I love how angry foids get just for glancing/staring at their direction

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★★
How do foids react when you stare at their direction. For me they always get so frustrated and angry over it. They are worried that an ugly guy staring at them makes them feel like theyre ugly which is funny.

back in high school one of them thought i was staring at them when i was just staring at the fucking board or teacher and she would get offended and start checking if i was staring and giving the ugliest angriest looks (she’s a beckie) She definitely has some issues She would bang the table when angry and some people don’t like her but she’s popular anyways. She was legitimately crazy

Her friend did the same shit to me with the staring thing and her friend is the reason why she was acting paranoid witj me. She tried to skip me in line to piss me off but i didn’t care. She was insane. I remember seeing her cry outside of class like a little baby just cuz some guy she liked, mistreated her or rejected her, some shit like that. She deserves it. I hope she suffers. She is desperate for a baseball player too lmfao

I especially love it when foids are fearful / creeped out by me. I love staring at one until she actually starts walking away. If I was low inhib enough I would definitely follow her.

How do foids react when you stare at their direction. For me they always get so frustrated and angry over it. They are worried that an ugly guy staring at them makes them feel like theyre ugly which is funny.

back in high school one of them thought i was staring at them when i was just staring at the fucking board or teacher and she would get offended and start checking if i was staring and giving the ugliest angriest looks (she’s a beckie) She definitely has some issues She would bang the table when angry and some people don’t like her but she’s popular anyways. She was legitimately crazy

Her friend did the same shit to me with the staring thing and her friend is the reason why she was acting paranoid witj me. She tried to skip me in line to piss me off but i didn’t care. She was insane. I remember seeing her cry outside of class like a little baby just cuz some guy she liked, mistreated her or rejected her, some shit like that. She deserves it. I hope she suffers. She is desperate for a baseball player too lmfao
her crazy ass also thought i was pretending to stare at her cuz i would squint at the board cuz i couldn’t see it well. She would try to do the same to me while whispering what she was staring at. She was ur typical narcissist latina bitch

I especially love it when foids are fearful / creeped out by me. I love staring at one until she actually starts walking away. If I was low inhib enough I would definitely follow her.
lmfao the one crazy foid who was friends with her (mentioned in the post) would always assume i was staring at her and so sometimes i wouldn’t know she was at a certain direction so i would end up staring at an area she was at and she’ll get mad.

One time at lunch i was just sitting down and i turned around not realizing she was their and she got mad and walked away while her bf (who talked shit about me behind my back) kept calling her name and asking what’s wrong. Then her friends came to my table and told me “hi” cuz they wanted to see if i was gonna leave the table tjen they just left. It was hilarious seeing 2 narc foids go insane cuz some ugly nerd guy stared at their direction

They turn red in anger and stomp their feet sometimes I point and laugh as they run off.

I went into the same area where a foid was doing her workout. I was using the rowing machine. Anyways she immediately left the gym when I was in the vicinity

They turn red in anger and stomp their feet sometimes I point and laugh as they run off.
IMG 0289

Is this them

Pick one:

Disgusted look, angry look or looking in another direction quickly until they pass me because they cant stand how I look.

I seriously hate women. That is all.

Absolute trash creatures. If they treat me like trash, why cant I treat them like trash too?

Am I the only one who actually get women to turn their face and head to the side after eye contact?

Am I too ugly or what is going on?

Yes it is much better than hateful stares.. like I am a subhuman that destroyed her day.

Am I the only one who actually get women to turn their face and head to the side after eye contact?

Am I too ugly or what is going on?

Yes it is much better than hateful stares.. like I am a subhuman that destroyed her day.
sometimes they’ll give me the what the fuck are you looking at stare

Pick one:

Disgusted look, angry look or looking in another direction quickly until they pass me because they cant stand how I look.
Gotten all 3. Though I always prefer the turning heads reaction. And it's not just foids giving me these looks

Gotten all 3. Though I always prefer the turning heads reaction. And it's not just foids giving me these looks
Even men do that sometimes but much less frequently, I guess they are gey and find me repulsive.

Life sure is pointless.

Even men do that sometimes but much less frequently, I guess they are gey and find me repulsive.

Life sure is pointless.
Some men have even given me aggressive stares, just for existing jfl
Pointless life of a sub3

Pointless life of a sub3
Its just so sad.

Seriously whenever I get those hatefilled eyes I want to beat people up in the game street fighter IV. I am a human, people should not give others hateful stares but why do I even say that, I do give hateful stares when I see happy couples with kids.

Seriously whenever I get those hatefilled eyes I want to beat people up in the game street fighter IV. I am a human, people should not give others hateful stares but why do I even say that, I do give hateful stares when I see happy couples with kids.
Same, I replay those scenarios in my head and imagine getting into fights with them. IRL I'd get my ass kicked though lol

Pointless life of a sub3
i get the same shit it’s cuz they redeem as as losers and creeps and weirdos and are hoping we won’t try to become their friend

Should have raped her to make that slut chill out a bit

One time in high school I was staring at this girls tits so bad that she put on a hoodie lol

i get the same shit it’s cuz they redeem as as losers and creeps and weirdos and are hoping we won’t try to become their friend
I think they hate us on sight and wanna make sure we know about it. Make our lives as miserable as possible

One time in high school I was staring at this girls tits so bad that she put on a hoodie lol
i remember when i glanced near a foids direction they would assume i was staring at their body so they would cover up and i was like lmfao i wasn’t staring at you to begin with

i remember when i glanced near a foids direction they would assume i was staring at their body so they would cover up and i was like lmfao i wasn’t staring at you to begin with
This happened to me too lol.
I remember years ago I was walking past a girl in a bikini, with her mom beside her. I got the feeling they were creeped out by me. I tried not to look at them.
After I passed them on the sidewalk, I turned around and saw her mom covering her up with a towel.
Shit hurt so bad

Most of the time I’m invincible

When I wear my state police cap and wear a sleeveless hoodie to show off my muscles I get some looks but I never make eye contact..

Girls are attracted to men in uniform/authority but that could just be me