Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love fucking around with fob noodles on tinder Vol. 2

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
1752B5A6 8509 463C 8818 6D1DAE514972
A7EEC852 288E 43BB 81B5 F609C7674724
13C305A3 480E 43CE 911D 7F473A07EA66
AA63282B 48F6 4C54 8D0D 8FC2A722B25B
1B956216 61B2 46C6 A2C1 41189020130C

"My skin is yellow, my pussy is not" wtf does that even mean? Are they mentally unable to come up with anything else besides the sex argument? I know they are useless without their holes, but at least I expect from them to at least try to prove me wrong. They have no fucking shame...

My favorite anime

Liked how this hole unashamedly acknowledged her whoredom.

"I know the game and i am playing it well".

That right there is the blackpill. She knows that she has much higher value in society than her male, rice-cel counterparts (whose only value is to studymaxx and be good little worker drones for the elites), simply because she has a hole between her legs. Hence she rejects men of her own race, sentencing them to a lifetime of sexual starvation and loneliness, while she embarks on her pursuit of white chad dick

That right there is the blackpill. She knows that she has much higher value in society than her male, rice-cel counterparts (whose only value is to studymaxx and be good little worker drones for the elites), simply because she has a hole between her legs. Hence she rejects men of her own race, sentencing them to a lifetime of sexual starvation and loneliness, while she embarks on her pursuit of white chad dick
Put very succinctly.
Still ragefuel though.

I know the game too whore and you're a cunt

And only for her sons to share the same fate as the ricecels she rejected LOL

We got ourselves a self-aware noodle whore. Rare breed. Also looks like shed be a 5/10 without fakeup.

Chinese women are parasites.
Try Japanese or Korean next time.

Noodles will b first to be judged at the end of days, this is one of the few things that keeps me going and not roping (am semi religion cel).

Your trolling is unbelievable brother, who is the chadfish you used?

You can be racist, misogynist, pedophile, etc as long as you're good looking.
It's over if you aren't good looking on this millennium