Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love France that they ban advertising.

schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
France has banned a lot of advertising and I love it for that. Through this action, it doesn't allow itself to be defeated by global capitalism and therefore it doesn't screw over its citizens.
I think France should be honored for this. All advertising should be banned, whether it's Amazon, cosmetic procedures or other things. YouTube advertising must also be banned immediately. This would be the first thing I would do as president. ban advertising and save your people.

It's a shame, without advertising how would I know which helpful products and services to buy?

France lets in many immigrants, so it's globohomo even if they ban some advertising

It's a shame, without advertising how would I know which helpful products and services to buy?
"helpful" products. Did you really believe in such stuff like helpful products? its cost only a bunch of money, every surgery is a scam, don't trust this doctors that can "help" you. they want make money and they see you as a walking wallet. Even the corrupt FDA said that this kind of eye surgeries are dangerous as fuck.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRMWgWkR7Kg

Last edited:
France lets in many immigrants, so it's globohomo even if they ban some advertising
yes, but its from their colonies. But banning advertising is such a great step in the right direction it should be honored for it. Its one of the best things that can happen for a country. doctors can't fuck you up with surgeries and ruin your life even more.