Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love ER

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
Not in a sexual way but in an admiration, religious way, Elliot didn't wake up overnight and decided to go "ER" he suffered a lot, they destroyed his soul to the last bit, since his birth
He is far beyond the flesh now, no doubt a saint, martyr, normies may treat him like a devil but only the sufferer can understand the sufferer,

Rest in peace in incelhalla ER hope you have 1 million of blonde virgin stacys
Images   2021 08 04T164145415

Download 33

Gone but not forgotten, always shall be remembered
iu

You are idolizing a retarded narcicist whose retribution ammounted to killing ricecels.

This guy would not piss on you if you were on fire.

I've felt the feelings he described in his journal for my whole life,

saint ER, he showed us the path.

He was a good kid fucked in the head by this world.

Like Jesus, ER died for the sins of this world.

Its more complicated than that
How is it more complicated than that?
The end result is that he was an unlikeable prick who ended up killing poor ricecels and some normie guy who had absolutely nothing to do with his frustrations.

What a marvelous retribution he had :feelshaha:

Last edited:
ER's book is rly good too and it even deserves to be called a masterpiece. I think there was definitely something special about him tbh, ER was almost destined to be a heroic figure like in the "great man theory" of history, with the likes of napoleon, genghis khan, hitler etc.

ended up killing poor ricecels
ER was taught to hate ricecels from his noodlewhore mother and his White/Jewish father and normie soyciety

So ultimately I blame normie soyciety and his parents for the deaths of those ricecels

Last edited:
ER's book is rly good too and it even deserves to be called a masterpiece. I think there was definitely something special about him tbh, ER was almost destined to be a heroic figure like in the "great man theory" of history, with the likes of napoleon, genghis khan, hitler etc.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
God some of you are such easy prey to narcicists. I hope no one hooks you up like that in real life.
@Speedloader do you know that clown Evgeny Ponasyenkov? He has a following of lackies just for the same reason.

ER was taught to hate ricecels from his noodlewhore mother and his White/Jewish father and normie soyciety

So ultimately I blame normie soyciety and his parents for the deaths of those ricecels
Hate them for what? Being some of the most discriminated groups on american society?

Last edited:
You are idolizing a retarded narcicist whose retribution ammounted to killing ricecels.

This guy would not piss on you if you were on fire.
Those ricecels were assholes and hung out with Tyrones. They deserved to die.
In fact I've never met a chinaman or curry that wasn't an asshole.

How is it more complicated than that?
The end result is that he was an unlikeable prick who ended up killing poor ricecels and some normie guy who had absolutely nothing to do with his frustrations.

What a marvelous retribution he had :feelshaha:
That ricecel roommate of his stole ER's candle, it was just bad luck that his two ricecel friends were at the apartment when ER decided to go ER. And when it comes to the guy who was struck inside the market - that was bad luck, ER wasn't aiming for anyone in particular.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
God some of you are such easy prey to narcicists. I hope no one hooks you up like that in real life.
@Speedloader do you onow that clown Evgeny Ponasyenkov? He has a following of lackies just for the same reason.

Hate them for what? Being some of the most discriminated groups on american society?
Lmao
CA71396E 9694 4FA0 A0E2 6EECDD6123A3

Retarded people believe ER was a cuck, evidently they have never seen a documentary, much less read his manifesto. Elliot has had everything in life except love and the company of a woman. This makes us understand and clear that interpersonal and intimate relationships with a partner are fundamental for a person's psychophysical health.

Money is not enough, luxury life does not count. In life, it is important to be together with a person even intimately. A[UWSL]beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone[/UWSL]

The guy is an absolute clown that thinks he is the genius of our generation. Throws the same autistic tantrums as ER did. All signs of a pathological narccist on display.

Is he surrounded by groupies of women?
No! He is tailed everywhere by young impressionate slavcels that suffer from severe pussy deficiency.

He’s was kinda low iq, he was too tunnelled vison on white women particularly blondes. I still get some of his points but the guy was kind of an idiot.

The guy is an absolute clown that thinks he is the genius of our generation. Throws the same autistic tantrums as ER did. All signs of a pathological narccist on display.

Is he surrounded by groupies of women?
No! He is tailed everywhere by young impressionate slavcels that suffer from severe pussy deficiency.
so tomorrow if i went EaR then you will call me a clown

Are you a narccistic prick that will end up killing some random inkwells?
how will i kill some inkwell if they are are in their basement roting alone. It would be cucks , chads and whores.

Last edited: