Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love clothes and dressing up for an occasion

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
I personally love wearing nice clothes. Clothes allow me to express myself. I spend a lot of money buying clothing items to style. I don't have any particular style per say I'm mostly street style but I also often wear classic and heritage style outfits too.

I keep up with current fashion trends by being subscribed to a bunch of blogs and youtube channels. I also buy fashion magazines once in a while. I'm not into all kinds of fashion trends like a last year JNCO pants which were popular in the 80s and 90s had a resurgence. Alot of celebs started wearing them again.

They are not for me but there are also a lot of trends that I like. Like recently Tweed jackets and shirts are all the rage and I'm all for it

While trends come and go the staple clothes like a 3 piece suit and classic menswear never go out of style so I always on the lookout for suits, high rise trousers, overcoats etc. I have many tailored clothes in my closet

Last edited:
I hate dressing fancy. I love simply wearing a basic tee shirt and worn out blue jeans. Best outfit for physical yard work or mechanical work imo. Can be worn in the winter with a jacket or in the summer just like that. Jeans are durable and protect your legs from thorn bushes and other harmful plants. Also is easy to wash grease off of from working on cars and tractors. Only times I ever wear suits are at funerals and other formal events. I own one just one suit and one dress shirt. I have like 10 tee shirts and 5 pairs of jeans.

Clothes and a new cologne won't get you bitches.

I hate dressing fancy. I love simply wearing a basic tee shirt and worn out blue jeans. Best outfit for physical yard work or mechanical work imo. Can be worn in the winter with a jacket or in the summer just like that. Jeans are durable and protect your legs from thorn bushes and other harmful plants. Also is easy to wash grease off of from working on cars and tractors.
i agree. I also dress for occasion it's not like im wearing a tuxedo to buy groceries but I like being more dressed up than dressed down and there are many advantages to it for example just last week I met a few of my old classmates while I was buying my groceries and I was wearing a polo shirt, chino pants, a watch. I was appropriately dressed enough to go to have lunch in a nice restaurant after I met them without looking like a clown in shorts and a tank in a sitdown restaurant. There are numerous instances like these where dressing up has helped me. People just assume you are more put together and intelligent when you dress nicely.
Only times I ever wear suits are at funerals and other formal events. I own one just one suit and one dress shirt. I have like 10 tee shirts and 5 pairs of jeans.
You should buy a few polo and button down shirts from ralph lauren, red wing boots and try wearing chinos.

Last edited:
Whenever ive tried to dress nicely I get bullied.

One time I wore a polo shirt and a boomer came up to me in a store saying “you shouldnt be wearing a black shirt if you dont work here ahahaha” (the boomer didnt work there). I don’t remember word for word what he said but it was in an insulting way, he wasnt joking.

I hate dressing fancy. I love simply wearing a basic tee shirt and worn out blue jeans. Best outfit for physical yard work or mechanical work imo. Can be worn in the winter with a jacket or in the summer just like that. Jeans are durable and protect your legs from thorn bushes and other harmful plants. Also is easy to wash grease off of from working on cars and tractors. Only times I ever wear suits are at funerals and other formal events. I own one just one suit and one dress shirt. I have like 10 tee shirts and 5 pairs of jeans.
Im pretty much the same tbh. Fancy clothes don't really suit me

i agree. I also dress for occasion it's not like im wearing a tuxedo to buy groceries but I like being more dressed up than dressed down and there are many advantages to it for example just last week I met a few of my old classmates while I was buying my groceries and I was wearing a polo shirt, chino pants, a watch. I was appropriately dressed enough to go to have a nice lunch after I met them without looking like a clown in shorts and a tank in a sitdown restaurant. There numerous instances like these where dressing up has helped me. People just assume you are more put together and intelligent when you dress nicely.
Yeah, sometimes being dressed better can help. When I don't have anything special going on, I just dress in my normal outdoor clothes. They don't even look bad, tbh. Not like I'm gonna meet anyone who cares enough about me to have lunch with anyway. I hardly knew anyone from high school.
You should buy a few polo and button down shirts from ralph lauren, red wing boots and try wearing chinos.
Don't want to sound like a retard, but what are chino pants?

Im pretty much the same tbh. Fancy clothes don't really suit me
I was raised by a blue collar father who did lots of hands on work and hobbies, so I became the same way. Functional clothes suit me best since I do lots of outdoor stuff

Yeah, sometimes being dressed better can help. When I don't have anything special going on, I just dress in my normal outdoor clothes. They don't even look bad, tbh. Not like I'm gonna meet anyone who cares enough about me to have lunch with anyway. I hardly knew anyone from high school.

Don't want to sound like a retard, but what are chino pants?
These are chino pants. They are just as comfortable as jeans but look more refined and classy imo

These are chino pants. They are just as comfortable as jeans but look more refined and classy imo

View attachment 1202830View attachment 1202831
Looks alright. Doubt they would be durable like jeans though and probably wouldn't last much more than a day doing any kind of physical work. I do a lot of kneeling and trudging through thick brush maintaining our cabin and repairing the riding mowers along with yard work for the neighbors I get paid to do

I like wearing rich aristocratic clothing.

Thumbs down
I don't have money to buy t shirts let alone wear good clothes

Considering you're a self confessed normfag that doesn't surprise me

I'm. Not. Naked. Rn.