Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I love cats, Since 5 days ago someone who lives next to me is torturing baby cats.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Okay brocels, This is no farkin shit, I love cats beyond reason, I dont want to write a TDLR or a decent size of text but i think mexican feds are fucking with me, Probably some wannabe gangstalkers who want to be hired by burgerlanid IDK or IDC. Near my place some fucker is torturing a baby cat cuz he is mewing 24/7, This is not the first time it happens, 2 months ago happened the same and well, Im used to this shit but i find annoying as fuck to be a farkin toy for feds or a true pariah in my third world municipality, Nobody is my friend here, I have no family or someone who will miss me if i kill myself cuz if i go ER ill be playing their game.

Farkin shit, I just want to be in farkin peace for fucks sake. :fuk:

Note for my "tamer": Go fark yoursel haha, My mind is durable as fuck fucknuts :feelsohh:

Last edited:
why do u like cats? fuck cats tbh they are ugly af. like dogs but with recessed jaws.
literally all other mammals have superior forward growth to cats

why do u like cats? fuck cats tbh they are ugly af. like dogs but with recessed jaws.

childhood shit bruh

So basically you want animals to mog you?