Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I LOVE CATFISHING SLAVIC WHOREZ

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-

Last edited:
kill all slavs (in video game)

It’s not catfishing when ur using pics of yourself

I hate Slavic cunts

NTpill strikes again
OP is NT as fuck, you can easily tell this cuz he uses his own face for his incels.is avi and spams vids of his knuckles and guitar playing. what type of autistic truecel would do that?

OP is NT as fuck, you can easily tell this cuz he uses his own face for his incels.is avi and spams vids of his knuckles and guitar playing. what type of autistic truecel would do that?
Im a musiciancel

niggaz tryna put me down

Also spics are the most neurotypical motherfuckers alive, I don’t think a single one of them has ever been born with autism. All their brains are wired to be omegaNT which is why even the ugliest spic will always have a cute gf. OP is only “incel” because he has a slav fetish and doesn’t want to settle for his 7/10 looksmatch

most latinos simp for latinas genuine wondering why you simp for slavs

most latinos simp for latinas genuine wondering why you simp for slavs
latinaz are one of the biggezt whore racez for foidz. They have unreasonably big standardz , They crave for white man´s dick.

I FUCKING HATE LATINAZ

:feels: :Also spics are the most neurotypical motherfuckers alive, I don’t think a single one of them has ever been born with autism. All their brains are wired to be omegaNT which is why even the ugliest spic will always have a cute gf. OP is only “incel” because he has a slav fetish and doesn’t want to settle for his 7/10 looksmatch
freaking otakuz, man :feelsugh:

latinaz are one of the biggezt whore racez for foidz. They have unreasonably big standardz , They crave for white man´s dick.

I FUCKING HATE LATINAZ
yeah totally if your women will not like you then foreign ones will do :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

yes

spicz are low IQ, shit height (im 1.75m) and shitty brown skin. Itz over for uz

All of this is cope if you're not sucking her toes and creaming her pussy in real life. Bitches like blue balling their orbiters. All it takes is one provocative picture and you're spellbound. Today it's you, next week some other chump.
If you're not fucking her then it's all COPE.

All of this is cope if you're not sucking her toes and creaming her pussy in real life. Bitches like blue balling their orbiters. All it takes is one provocative picture and you're spellbound. Today it's you, next week some other chump.
If you're not fucking her then it's all COPE.
low IQ
itz catfishing
foidz only send picz to guyz theyd fuck
not to their orbiterz, thoze simpz get nothing

only chadz can get thiz

thuz chadfishing

low IQ
itz catfishing
foidz only send picz to guyz theyd fuck
not to their orbiterz, thoze simpz get nothing

only chadz can get thiz

thuz chadfishing
The factz is youz didz not sexz her in realz lifez. Textingz is copingz.

The factz is youz didz not sexz her in realz lifez. Textingz is copingz.
exactly, i wouldnt sex her irl if she saw my subhuman face .

Thatz why im here at incelz.iz , dumb nigger :feelsthink:

:feels: : chadfishing more like copefishing
i see you realized your mistake now you coping hard

based and lifefuel chadfishing cunts just in general hope you send them some place to meet a non existent chad at least. Do seem a little NT I am ok with blackpill normies or even chad in theory (I think a lot of chads are semi blackpill tbh as anyone who deals with roasties will come to hate them on some level) so long as they don't humble brag in our faces. (ie if one was doxxed and was pretending to be truecel) id shrug and still accept them.

Good thing that these holes are getting what they fucking deserve :feelskek: :feelskek: :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

based and lifefuel chadfishing cunts just in general hope you send them some place to meet a non existent chad at least. Do seem a little NT I am ok with blackpill normies or even chad in theory (I think a lot of chads are semi blackpill tbh as anyone who deals with roasties will come to hate them on some level) so long as they don't humble brag in our faces. (ie if one was doxxed and was pretending to be truecel) id shrug and still accept them.
see, the negro realizes im a fingercel

kinda thin looking fingers there
trucel trait :feelsLSD:

see, the negro realizes im a fingercel

trucel trait :feelsLSD:
lmao fingercel is a new one if that is a thing boy do you mog me, baby hands here have legit been mocked irl for them and my tiny wrists. I would consider myself high T just ugly though my hands are the only soft feature of mine though my ring finger to index finger ratio is quite masculine the hands themselves are tiny and soft.

Last edited:
lmao fingercel is a new one if that is a thing boy do you mog me, baby hands here have legit been mocked irl for them and my tiny wrists.
BRUTAL

got to ask why slav toilets specifically I wont defend them or anything I will say not as bad as anglo foids but then nothing is. Even the bacteria festering on the dump I took this morning is significantly smarter and cleaner. Still degenerate subhuman nation wrecking parasitical filth like all toilets. Women are mentally just dumber more unhinged kikes