Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love calling tallfags manlets on the internet.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Every man has an insane height complex on the internet I swear, it's funny when I call someone that's like 6'1 a manlet and they start seething at me, begging me for my validation to call them tall even though they heightmog me to oblivion in reality.

Tallfags have the most fragile egos on the planet, they suffer from a mental breakdown when someone isn’t acknowledging their height 24/7.

Last edited:
@Iranianoldcel @based_meme @Transcended Trucel @CopingForBrutality

6'3 is the minimum

I don't know who said it, but he said it best.

"Tallfags are the foids of incels."

They will rope if they were me no doubt, tallfags are the most annoying pieces of shit they think their tik tok problems of not fitting into planes is comparable to short male problems

They will rope if they were me no doubt, tallfags are the most annoying pieces of shit they think their tik tok problems of not fitting into planes is comparable to short male problems
They make much more money than us, should’ve bought business tickets, sadly height doesn’t go to their brains :lul: :lul:

They make much more money than us, should’ve bought business tickets, sadly height doesn’t go to their brains :lul: :lul:
It's those humble bragging things loads of peoppe have it nowadays they have a desirable trait and then make tik toks complaining about the 'problems' of said trait:feelsree:

Every man has an insane height complex on the internet I swear, it's funny when I call someone that's like 6'1 a manlet and they start seething at me, begging me for my validation to call them tall even though they heightmog me to oblivion in reality.

Tallfags have the most fragile egos on the planet, they suffer from a mental breakdown when someone isn’t acknowledging their height 24/7.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Based OP.

Tall people get an immediately NSE satisfaction from seeing a man let walking beside of them. They like rubbing it on our face.

I thought they wanted to be manlets, why are they so afraid to be seen as one ? Jfl, they are pathetic and disingenuous.