Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I Love Calling Looksmax.org ”Chads” Subhumans

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Imagine having the same dating success as a 5’5 obese curry while circlejerking about how much of a mogger you are, these niggas are fucking pathetic!

They’re the biggest copers on Earth, even worse than ITcels: they think they’ll be Chads just because of some face ratios made up by autistic Indians on an incel forum told them so while getting zero IOIs, zero bitches, zero attention, and while rotting behind their computers seething about anyone how they will get sex if they get x surgery.
IMG 0204

IMG 0203

IMG 0201

IMG 0205

Last edited:
Muh appeal, muh looks purgatory, muh oofy doofy, how many theories will these autists come up with to cope with being fucking subhuman, it’s actually sickening, this guy actually believes he’ll be chad if he gets a single jaw surgery while failing on tutorial mode, he’s literally 6’6 and KHHV JFL.

@Grim_Reaper @PLA1092 @defezman @CopingForBrutality

Last edited:
reminds me of @reptiles17 , this faggot is 188cm (Chad tier height) and still rambles about muh non existent alien skull muh ratios :lul:
These guys are beyond saveable

Muh appeal, muh looks purgatory, muh oofy doofy, how many theories will these autists come up with to cope with being fucking subhuman, it’s actually sickening, this guy actually believes he’ll be chad if he gets a single jaw surgery while failing on tutorial mode, he’s literally 6’6 and KHHV JFL.

@Grim_Reaper @PLA1092 @defezman @CopingForBrutality
How the fuck is he failing this hard with those stats? Pathetic as fuck jfl

Most IRL slayers look totally different from these frauded pathetic aspies.

How is this any different from inceltears subhumans berating inkwells lol

How is this any different from inceltears subhumans berating inkwells lol
Ig technically it's more sadder because you actually invert your inferiority into this weird victory lap
Like, no, having sex isn't all there is to it to height and looks

burn them all in gas chambers

Ig technically it's more sadder because you actually invert your inferiority into this weird victory lap
Like, no, having sex isn't all there is to it to height and looks
You can’t call yourself a Chadlite mogger and be a virgin who gets zero IOIs, JFL, that’s like saying I’m virgin not incel, good one. :lul:

And what’s your grudge with me, every post you make targeting me is about criticizing me, you’re on an incel forum claiming sex isn’t the only thing that matters.:forcedsmile:

failing on tutorial mode, he’s literally 6’6 and KHHV JFL.
Above a certain height threshold you’re increasingly likely to have a horseface or subhuman frame so this really doesn’t shock me in all honesty

reminds me of @reptiles17 , this faggot is 188cm (Chad tier height) and still rambles about muh non existent alien skull muh ratios :lul:
iirc he’s claimed to be sub5 with extreme pajeet pheno. Simply being 6’2 isn’t enough to make up for that

This is guy is either LARPing about his stats, or he's an ultra-autist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back