Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I LOVE being taller than normies

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
60% - Bragging
I see the look of hatred in their eyes as they see my face. They hate it. They want me to just kms. But oh, they notice I literally and physically look down on (most) of them, they hate that even more. They probably go "why is an ugly ogre like him tall and not meeee?"

Of course this doesn't apply to chads/chadlites

Fucking blue heightmogging

The sadists hate when an aesthetically displeasing person possess qualities allowing them the opportunity for defiance against their superficiality.

humblebrag tbh tbh

Dnr total tallfag death in game

i hate this thread! i want to be tall! im angry

It's only a fleeting sense of superiority because they have a better face, but I do enjoy it. And calling OP a brag thread isn't really fair, even if you're like 5'9 you'll regularly Heightmog normies.

Fucking blue heightmogging
Last time i got a 20% warning for simply stating my AVERAGE height, but this nigga goes on full brag and gets away with ut easily.

Last time i got a 20% warning for simply stating my AVERAGE height, but this nigga goes on full brag and gets away with ut easily.
I'll get one probably. Doesn't matter though. I gotta take a break from here anyway

The sadists hate when an aesthetically displeasing person possess qualities allowing them the opportunity for defiance against their superficiality.
Couldn't have said it better

5f0

How is there no warning for this post?

I would look at you the same from down here.

Ban the tallfag