Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love being short

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/14b98sh/i_love_being_short/

Im 5'2 / 158cm tall, young adult male in early 20s and sometimes i just love being short take example like the majority of girls ive met or girls that seen me always most of the time i hear them calling me cute or adorable. Thats the only compliments when it comes to physical attraction ive heard mostly. Like i often hear them say in a lower voice that im cute or heard once a girl talking outloud once just "omg hes so cute!!".

They're talking about 6'4 Chad behind him. Just delusionmaxx bro :feelshaha:

the cope is fucking insane, he should rope

He seems to be coping well. I guess let's see if that stands up to the test of time though. I'm guessing you can only be called "cute" (in the adorable sense) by a foid who then goes and gives physical intimacy and sex to a taller guy so many times before becoming blackpilled.

Honestly it may be best if he can just cope in his current way forever.

he wouldnt say that anymore when he hit 30

being called cute or adorable by foid is humiliating this nigger is such a cuckold

Shortcels are always the most hilarious copers. Dudes who are 5'4 or shorter are literally only 1 bad day away from suicide

Shortcels are always the most hilarious copers. Dudes who are 5'4 or shorter are literally only 1 bad day away from suicide
Except me. I need to exist to make humans learn about correction

The only way to make this stop is to make humans suffer as much as possible and to take away the woman's rights movement. And the Chads ability to reproduce.

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

Manlets are some of the least blackpilled dudes out there, it seems.

r/shortguys is barely active, and r/short is insanely cucked. You only go there to be gaslit.

I dunno, normally I would be making snide comments, but not in the case... The dude seems like he's legitimately happy and optimistic at the moment, so I say more power to 'em. Never underestimate the power of optimism, dudes, I would give my left testicle for it nowadays.

I dunno, it got me thinking, man... do we really need to put each other down when there's just some guy such as this trying to make the best out of a very unfortunate situation? Iunno, maybe if we quit being such assholes to our shorter brethren, and constantly trying to emasculate them... maybe if stop doing all that stuff that is feeding this retarded and obsolete "standard", then maybe - JUST MAYBE... women would stop caring about it.

I mean, can you just imagine? Women in the future dating men shorter than them becoming as common as men dating shorter women currently? Man... I can gurantee the world would be so much more insanely happy than it is right now - that's for damn sure. People just being happy and not caring about silly shit? Imagine such a world, lads...

:/