Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love being as stinky as possible.

Richard spencer

Richard spencer

Banned
-
I love going to the gym and then the shops with my my terrible body odour and watch the normies faces as I walk past(they're always disgusted but when I smell its even worse)knowing that I am making them actually want to vomit is lifefuel,I have an appointment with my neet officer tomorrow and I want to make sure I'm as gross as possible for that 40yo 2/10 landwhale who would never give me a shot.

i don't like bringing attention to myself

One time after PE class in HS, I had BO and because of that I was ridiculed for having BO ever since, unlike this lesbo ugly normie classmate that also has it ALL THE TIME but she WASN'T made ridiculed of, even her normie friends knows about it but they don't bully her for it and they are also afraid to tell her about her BO
Why she didn't but I am? Fucking foids

I don’t agree, Normies will enjoy sharing the story of the hideous guy they saw on the bus earlier who stank, and will communally revel in your disgustingness with glee.

I like being clean

why, thats gross.

Sorry I have to take a shower whenever I can start to smell my dick while standing.

There's this morbidly obese guy I work with (I'm talking like 500 lbs but only like 5'3") that usually either smells like shit or cat piss. Not sure if he never showers or is just so fat he can't reach to wash in between all those rolls.

I have to smell good everyday otherwise I get. A headache. Not showering and stinking bad is just nasty af

I don’t agree, Normies will enjoy sharing the story of the hideous guy they saw on the bus earlier who stank, and will communally revel in your disgustingness with glee.
They hate ugly males regardless.they will always find a reason.

One time after PE class in HS, I had BO and because of that I was ridiculed for having BO ever since, unlike this lesbo ugly normie classmate that also has it ALL THE TIME but she WASN'T made ridiculed of, even her normie friends knows about it but they don't bully her for it and they are also afraid to tell her about her BO
Why she didn't but I am? Fucking foids
Yeah whenever an ugly guy does anything bad normies will swarm on it.

There's this morbidly obese guy I work with (I'm talking like 500 lbs but only like 5'3") that usually either smells like shit or cat piss. Not sure if he never showers or is just so fat he can't reach to wash in between all those rolls.
Fucking disgusting,he should shower and become a 6"4 Chad.

I know I probably smelled like cum when I was a chronic masturbator

Can’t you smell yourself? Aspie af

I actually enjoy showering tho

I did this for years. I got into so many confrontations for it. I don't care. Chad can smell bad and no one says anything. I used to gymcel and then put the clothes back in my shelf and wear it again the next day.

I did this for years. I got into so many confrontations for it. I don't care. Chad can smell bad and no one says anything. I used to gymcel and then put the clothes back in my shelf and wear it again the next day.
I only do washing like once a week and I always wear the same clothes at least 2-3 before washing them.

Don't forget to fart when you pass them for extra points.

If you've resigned life, I say good job. Let those normies suffer, at least for some time.

Stinky nonbather grossest currycel here, if you are not curry, start eating curry foods, it will bump your stink-lethality up to 50%, 100% guaranteed.

I only do washing like once a week and I always wear the same clothes at least 2-3 before washing them.
People do vocally complain about me. Only ogrecels who are white or black can pull this off.

I wish I had the balls to do this.

Give them normies something to think about.

Stinky nonbather grossest currycel here, if you are not curry, start eating curry foods, it will bump your stink-lethality up to 50%, 100% guaranteed.
The worst part is curries just like you like to congregate in big groups.

One stinky curry = stinks up 1 meter radius around him

Group of curries = stink up the entire building

You should take a bath in mud before seeing the whale. Make a mess in her office.

Make sure you shit yourself in her office