Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i love all of u

• Thread starter blackpilloverdose12
  • Start date
blackpilloverdose12

blackpilloverdose12

Greycel
if u guys feel down or depressed just remeber that i love you no homo and hope this message makes ur day i know how cruel and wicked people and this world can be but dont forget u have ur brocels who care about u

if u guys feel down or depressed just remeber that i love you no homo and hope this message makes ur day i know how cruel and wicked people and this world can be but dont forget u have ur brocels who care about u
Thanks for caring bro

Same (no homo)

Thanks bald head boy :feelsautistic:

f48103f2a93ebbb190985cd64df8e3e6882fece0.gif

Thanks brocel.

when i feel i have nobody to talk to and express my true feeling or pain i can always talk here. it a nice having a community to do that in, and for incels there are very few places to do that

Are u still religious?

when i feel i have nobody to talk to and express my true feeling or pain i can always talk here. it a nice having a community to do that in, and for incels there are very few places to do that
yeah agreed no one cares about is irl

Why is she seething? I'm focusing my mind on something else.

It embarrasses her to learn why she is inferior? (Less pain due to Naproxen)

i hate all of u​

if u guys feel down or depressed just remeber that i hate you no homo and hope this message makes ur day worse i know how kind and sympathetic people and this world can be but dont forget u have ur brocels who don't care about u

i hate all of u​

if u guys feel down or depressed just remeber that i hate you no homo and hope this message makes ur day worse i know how kind and sympathetic people and this world can be but dont forget u have ur brocels who don't care about u
bro i am not here to fight

Are you @METALMILITA88?

That's what I'm always saying this forum is actually a real therapy clinic. No bluepill bullshit advices from female 'therapists' who later laugh at you with her friends and get railed by Chad.

Thank you, You made me feel appreciated too.

What was the name off the fag with that avi

All cels are brocels at the end of the day

We don't know u ans u don't know us fag.

i hate everyone in this forum and only wish they could suffer