Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I love all my brocels very much. I love posting here. I love all of you.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
14-147807_clip-art-collection-of-free-transparent-mommy-milky.png

I like you too werecker

Same.
Love you all brocels (in a non-fag way) :feelsautistic:

Massive shoutout to everybody!

Stay based & may the blackpill guide you :feelsUgh::blackpill::blackpill:

@surreal @Truckzo @Broly @Caesercel @GriffithIsInnocent @honorarycurry
:owo::owo:

Love you too (no homo)

i'm not able to show it due to my social anxiety even on an incel forum but many of the posters I see here regularly , They are the closest thing to what i can call a friend,including you.

and i actually have a bro crush on @Ahnfeltia too no homo , he kinda has a feminine username and was kind to me during a depressive episode i had when I talked about my oneitis from so long ago.

Last edited:
Hang in there bud. Copemaxx is the only thing we can do.

i'm not able to show it due to my social anxiety even on an incel forum but many of the posters I see here regularly , They are the closest thing to what i can call a friend,including you.

and i actually have a bro crush on @Ahnfeltia too no homo , he kinda has a feminine username and was kind to me during a depressive episode i had when I talked about my oneitis from so long ago.
X TREME DEE

Gotta say thanks all for the cope, lols, and insight during some wreckage of a time/life. Much appreciated.

Have you ever played Codename 47? :society:
Little bit. Most of my HItman gaming experience comes from Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman Contracts, Hitman Blood Money, and Hitman Absolution.