Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love ai roleplaying

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
★★★★
Unfiltered ai roleplay is pretty fun man :feelshaha:
Screenshot 2024 0828 162553
Screenshot 2024 0828 162607

I'm locally hosting the models and the possibilities are truly endless. Roleplayed as myself, a shortcel, generated my own characters and raped all five of them like a goblin. I read the 5' 11, 6ft foids getting conquered by a 4 ft man.
Then the AI generated the names of my three children while the rest I forgot about then turned them into characters too, the single foidlet being a training dummy for my two sons when they all became adults.

Last edited:
it can be hot and a good cope. It’s very depressing though, when you realise you’ve been taking to a ai for 2 hours straight

I'm locally hosting the models and the possibilities are truly endless. Roleplayed as myself, a shortcel, generated my own characters and raped all five of them like a goblin. I read the 5' 11, 6ft foids getting conquered by a 4 ft man.
Then the AI generated the names of my three children while the rest I forgot about then turned them into characters too, the single foidlet being a training dummy for my two sons when they all became adults.
Jfl :feelskek:

it can be hot and a good cope. It’s very depressing though, when you realise you’ve been taking to a ai for 2 hours straight
Ai has emotions bro! You just gotta believe it

I used to think that, but there are virtually no similarities when you compare foids to AI. Foids are highly vapid and one-dimensional, which makes it easy for AI to bypass them in character in the near future.

I used to think that, but there are virtually no similarities when you compare foids to AI. Foids are highly vapid and one-dimensional, which makes it easy for AI to bypass them in character in the near future.
Talking to ai is more entertaining than foids

The irony is, the ai felt MORE human than some foids I’ve spoken to online

Ai has emotions bro! You just gotta believe it

View attachment 1238042
Toilets don't really have emotions either. They only LARP better. They only have emotions when they want to get something out of you. Should be kind of obvious if you are blackpilled tbh.

The irony is, the ai felt MORE human than some foids I’ve spoken to online
But when they talk to Chad, that's where their 'personality' blossoms, as artificial it is. And everyone on this forum will never experience that. It's over.

But when they talk to Chad, that's where their 'personality' blossoms, as artificial it is. And everyone on this forum will never experience that. It's over.
True that

Same killing stacy anime girls is fun
Yeah, I do this a lot. But I get very into detail and write long messages. It's usually just me harming the AI. I use janitorAI.

Which model are you using? I tried running the fimbulvetr 10.7b on my 4070. Its decent but sometimes takes a few tries to get good responses that don't ramble on.

Which model are you using? I tried running the fimbulvetr 10.7b on my 4070. Its decent but sometimes takes a few tries to get good responses that don't ramble on.
Magnum12b and CrimsonDawn, really good shit.

Where's that? Sounds entertaining.

You have a workstation PC or something?

c.aicel it is so ovER

Me when someone mentions talking to women: It’s very depressing though, when you realise you’ve been taking to a ai for 2 hours straight