Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I lost the desire to fap

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
My libido is non existent for the last 3 days now. I just realized that I forgot about fapping. I don't really have any desire to do it.
Even videos/pictures don't get me aroused anymore.
Is that a good or bad thing, what do you think?
I have no idea what caused that. Maybe work, wagecucking is very stressful at the moment, but I don't think that's the reason tbh.
Weird.

U have transcended beyond coomer.

It will come back.

I think in the nofap community it's called the flatline phase. It can last long but usually not for ever.

IIRC it's also during that time that you can feel the most depressed, so be warned.

Good thing if you ask me

No longer do sexual thoughts have to poison your mind

Lucky I always have the desire to fap

both good and bad

IIRC it's also during that time that you can feel the most depressed, so be warned.
Yeah I realized that too. I had very bad mood the last few days and it only gets worse.

Sometimes happend to me tbh but i do it moderatly

My libido is non existent for the last 3 days now. I just realized that I forgot about fapping. I don't really have any desire to do it.
Even videos/pictures don't get me aroused anymore.
Is that a good or bad thing, what do you think?
I have no idea what caused that. Maybe work, wagecucking is very stressful at the moment, but I don't think that's the reason tbh.
Weird.
are u on ssris? only explanation

It will come back.

I think in the nofap community it's called the flatline phase. It can last long but usually not for ever.

I hope this happens for me.

It happens. I rarely fap on workdays simply because I'm too exhausted to do it. A long shift at work + a long commute does that to me.

It'll come back man