Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i lost my virginity it was great but now i want the real deal

J

jamyjames221

Greycel
Im a virgin and i was tired of jerking off,

last week i got recomended by an fellow incel fellow who bought this booty doll from http://palymate.com/ he told me it arive in 4 days to your doorstep in discreet packaging so i ended up buying it

it was great and it arrived in 3 days with lubricant and only costed about 75dollars i fucked it 3 session first day i got it

the only problem is my intention when i bought it was i thought now that i have my doll i wont give a fuck about these whores anymore

but after i felt the how realistic it was and how much better it felt in comparison to jerking off ive only become more curious of how it feels to fuck a real women but of course these Stacys only want a 6 foot chad with a 6figure bank account and i have neither

it’s no doubt the best 75dollars i’ve ever spent im goint to keep on fucking her, but now i’ve only gotten more curious on real women sins i’ve experienced a artificial vagina for the first time and how good it feels to have her in doggy or missionary i cant go back to jerking off

i guess i tried to escape the reality of being a loser but it only made the truth more unberable

that's not losing your virginity

is this GrAY some kind of advertising scheme for a sexdoll website

Least obvious brand promotion.

hahaha wtf i just gave detail to give more insight your fn troll

how can you fukin call this a brand promotion if im telling you to not buy it‍♂️

pexels-photo-10529037.jpeg.jpg

Ban this homosexual for advertising

Last edited:
bror you have the humor why dont you tri it on these sluts i heard that like a guy that can make them laugh
no they don't, clearly the person who told you that lied

and why would you try anything on sluts they are disgusting

why stop on just a butt when you can get a whole ass doll like mine

They want to come in here as if this place is a place meant for the phases of sociology out there, but they don't know that this is not the case and it is beyond this retarded normies understanding.

They want to come in here as if this place is a place meant for the phases of sociology out there, but they don't know that this is not the case and it is beyond this retarded normies understanding.
high IQ

last week i got recomended by an fellow incel fellow who bought this booty doll from http://palymate.com/ he told me it arive in 4 days to your doorstep in discreet packaging so i ended up buying it

it was great and it arrived in 3 days with lubricant and only costed about 75dollars i fucked it 3 session first day i got it

the only problem is my intention when i bought it was i thought now that i have my doll i wont give a fuck about these whores anymore

but after i felt the how realistic it was and how much better it felt in comparison to jerking off ive only become more curious of how it feels to fuck a real women but of course these Stacys only want a 6 foot chad with a 6figure bank account and i have neither

it’s no doubt the best 75dollars i’ve ever spent im goint to keep on fucking her, but now i’ve only gotten more curious on real women sins i’ve experienced a artificial vagina for the first time and how good it feels to have her in doggy or missionary i cant go back to jerking off

i guess i tried to escape the reality of being a loser but it only made the truth more unberable
Wtf did I just read

You should kill yourself (not joking)

You brocels, are very high-IQ for noticing the "promotion". My low IQmaxxed-ass, was about to write shit like: "Yeah, you get em' dollcel!" What now?, Do we just leave it in the hands of the .IS mods?, or lord Gandy perhaps?

Last edited:
And it reads like some kind of promotion but idk

I can imagine this nigga thinking he’s all clever coming up with this shit just to get caught out in the first reply:feelskek: Maybe if you warmed up the account for a few weeks and postmaxxed a bit or bought someone’s account you could’ve pulled it off. You’re not gonna make it out the slums of Mumbai with retarded shit like this