Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I lost my third kitten, am I really alone?

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
Some time ago I lost my only friends, my cats. They're gone and I can't do anything to change that. I don't have many friends, the few I had I lost contact and I spend a lot of time at home. The wound is not fully open but it still hurts to think about them and sometimes I feel a wave of anger rise when I hear someone talking about them. Since then I've closed myself off a little more, I wonder if I'm really fated to be alone

get a new kitten, and try to teach it the blackpill

Cats are one of the few things that make me genuinely smile at least for a moment. It really sucks that this happened to you.

I wonder if I'm really fated to be alone
I'm sorry that you have to go through this, yeah, I think many of us should just start accepting the facts.

Cats are one of the few things that make me genuinely smile at least for a moment. It really sucks that this happened to you.
Same.
Some time ago I lost my only friends, my cats. They're gone and I can't do anything to change that. I don't have many friends, the few I had I lost contact and I spend a lot of time at home. The wound is not fully open but it still hurts to think about them and sometimes I feel a wave of anger rise when I hear someone talking about them. Since then I've closed myself off a little more, I wonder if I'm really fated to be alone
Sorry this happened to you buddy boyo.

I know that feel. I lost mine last year. I remember him screaming in agony outside before dying. To this day, we're unsure about the death cause. We'd supposed it was a snake attack or something poisoned, but there were no marks, strangely. At the time, I'd done some research and came up with two possible explanations: he either died of some cat virus or had a heart attack, which is uncommon, but fairly possible.

It's hard to cope in the beggining. I've had a guy tell me he also lost his dog in a terrible way. He basically saw his little friend being run over, then crawling back to him in agony and immediately dying while laying his head over his owner's foot. It's a tragic situation which many owners have sadly faced. We're all in this together. This helps me cope.

Either way, our little friends who've passed away are either in a cat paradise or eternally resting in peace with no pain inflicted upon them. That makes me smile.

how do you lose that many kittens?
neuter or spay them so they don't wander around outside; you can even keep it locked in the house or a room if you're not playing with it.
cats are interchangeable like all animals, just get another one.
not like one cat is so different from another.

No pussy for you

you know you are trucel when cats leave you( female ones specially)

Cats can be very affectionate, I'm not going to lie.

When you're an incel, not getting any interest or love from women, you can at least have something to look forward to if you make friends with the neighbour's cat(s), which is what I do sometimes. They're easy come and easy go, and if you feed them well they're always pleased to see you . . .

Maybe they will come back, cats wander of often.

Adopt a mature cat that needs a home that knows better than to run away

Cats are only visiting earth. They're here for a short time. There's many good cats to befriend though. Hopefully you find another

I'm not the pussy that ran off with Chadcat!

Everything alive is temporary.
Yeah but that thought brings existential dreads, imagining souls of animals and people flying off to space is soothing

Yeah but that thought brings existential dreads, imagining souls of animals and people flying off to space is soothing
You mean dissipating into nothing?

Like heat off of a road from a distance.

Shimmers me

did u at least fuck the pussy? u should never let good pussy go to waste

:cryfeels:

wherever they are I hope they're okay

Lost my cat one time because the screen door was left open by a family member and she was gone for 2.25 years

Somehow she was found alive quite far from home, had her chip scanned and was returned

No idea how she survived out there for that long and got that far

Probably had someone else taking care of her but I'm not sure since she was thin on arrival

A blessing nonetheless

Buy a Pitbull nigger puppy and give it roids :feelsdevil:

There is a cat command in UNIX:

$ cat foo bar >foobar

and also a tac command to print in reverse order.

This is why animals are a nightmare. Not only are they costly to maintain, but once they pass away it will hit you like a brick.