Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I lost my shit, can i get inside again ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36606
  • Start date
Deleted member 36606

Deleted member 36606

My ban shall come
-
17d 11h 51m
Two weeks ago i made one thread on ID, requesting a permaban, saying that i was a fakecel because i rejected good looking girls all my life despite being KHV, i didnt brag or anything similar i also was quiet when some users attacked me because i know they were right at some point (thread deleted by unknown mod).
The fact is that i was lying, i just got blind by that bluepilled teenager type of bullshit that some here might get sometimes, saying to myself that i have to improve, make it happen, to get out of my comfort zone and all that type of "go get it" shit, so out of nowhere, i decided to make that thread and lie because i wanted to leave this forum forever (since it consumed too much of my time and i wanted to stop being an inkwell with looksmaxxing :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:).
I didnt wanted to delete my account at that time because it would take too much time (14 days), and i knew that i would get here in the next day, so it wouldnt really be "effective".
I was trying to "not regret it" in the first days, saying to myself that i made the right choice and i was finally a "grown ass man", which didnt work out that well...

I wont explain what happened but i still KHV and poor after "hustling" 11 hours per day :society:
After some days i couldnt really make it, then i decided to get back at my shitty life at chans, but the fact is that i couldnt find a place, the ones from my country are full of sexhavers with their problems of "my girlfriend left me two days ago, please help" type of nigger shit and the old /r9k/ is full of trannies. :feelsree:
Also i dont think i need even to explain that all of that "muhhh im khv and rejected gl girls" is bullshit, there is only two types of guys that do this: gays and mentalcels, although i have mental problems: Dissociative identity disorder (DID) and mild autism, im not gay nor a fakecel.
There was a couple of days that i was at dawn spamming "nigger" and random emojis at the sewers, plus beside the days that i stayed out of the forum (due to a mental breakdown that i destroyed my computer case and video card) i was online here around 7 hours per day, im not fakecel by any means.

Do you have the christmas spirit to accept my apology and give a fellow inkwell a warm house this xmas Fat Link @Fat Link ? :feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas:
(I unironically want to spend xmas at the sewers, i dont have nowhere to go and im alone at my room all the time playing dead frontier)

TLDR: i lied saying i was a fakecel to get out of here forever and ascend, but now i regret it and i want to come back :panties:

Last edited:
Deleted member 36606

Deleted member 36606

My ban shall come
-
17d 11h 51m
Fat Link said:
I’ll have to put in a special request at the incels.is North Pole for you with the @ /data/avatars/s/23/23097.jpg?1637615196 @Diocel and @ /data/avatars/s/13/13198.jpg?1624215720 @Dregster666 elves
Dregster is sum reindeer type of shit, look at his avi :smonk::smonk::smonk:

Fat Link said:
and find out whether Santa @ /data/avatars/s/0/1.jpg?1560906796 @SergeantIncel is coming to town to deliver you yet another hefty sack of powdery black continued permaban coal
dont send nothing that can cause harm to my house :feelsBox:, im living with advocate doogy and we are drawing sum christmas cards to send to africa and bring joy to little niggers black kids dis xmas :feelsaww::feelsautistic:, last night i was telling him to not make too colorful cuz the niglets children will think its sum xmas cookies and eat dat shit :smonk::smonk::smonk:

Fat Link said:
or give you back the gift of liberty and freedom true American patriots such as myself hold so dear?
look, im a sinner, but i pay my taxes and i follow the law
if jesus died for me, why cant serge click at the unban button ? :feelscomfy:

Fat Link said:
Tune in next week or sooner for the stunning conclusion to this totally ridiculous incel soap opera!
POGGERS!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Deleted member 36606

Deleted member 36606

My ban shall come
-
17d 11h 51m
sum niggas here were lowkey wishing my death but i kept steady praying everyday :shhh::shhh::shhh:
Fat Link said:
he agrees, that I can free you sometime well before Christmas which was/is my plan of holiday good cheer and happiness for you and the big homie meus, so I’m thinking December 15th.
good news, i guess my haters wont be sleeping tonight :feelsLightsaber::dab::feelsLightsaber::dab::feelsLightsaber:
i knew god would reward me after my 7 days of nofap during my "hustle" phase :feelsautistic: