Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i lost my phone somewhere

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
idk whether I dropped it or got robbed by some thief but i couldnt find it in pocket. Went back the area to search for it and couldn't find it together with my cousin, called several times couldnt find it. I think I just got robbed without even knowing. I'd honestly find it 100% if i dropped it randomly somewhere I am almost positive I got robbed and they got my phone out of my pocket while I was ordering food.

Nah dude life got better for awhile and now it got 300x times worse with this shit. Idk man it's insane jfl now I have to change all my passwords and I also banned my phone from my gmail account. Idk what i'll do without a phone ill buy new one tomorrow but i'll be phoneless for half a day when im in my college session.

If it wasnt for my cousin id stay an entire week without a phone but he helps me a lot with that. Idk man life was going kinda well and now its just so fucked mang i had a lot of money and now i have to spend on a phone. It's over.

nah i still cannot process it fully like like my brain is on omega ultra coping mode.
Hopefully this doesn’t happen again next time. You gotta be extra careful with your shit

Hopefully this doesn’t happen again next time. You gotta be extra careful with your shit
yep bro i get it but its just insanely unlucky thats all i think i got robbed like my phone is big id hear it if i dropped it

Didnt you already lose your phone multiple times or was that another user ?

Didnt you already lose your phone multiple times or was that another user ?
first time for no ive never lost my phone EVER before that was my first time for a fucking decade

where do you live? let's all take a moment to dunk on your race with you for having such morally corrupt brokie chimps who would steal anything even if it was something so cheap that would be sold for pennies regardless of how much preciousness it holds to the owner or how it's dear or useful it is to the owner

Last edited:
nah i still cannot process it fully like like my brain is on omega ultra coping mode.
to soothe you, you will buy a cheap smartphone and process it if there's nothing you can do to find it assuming the one who stole it is a dark triad fucking normie chimp who is willing to sell it even if it made him pennies. it is eventual.

I assume you tried everything and it didn't including phone locating services provided by jewgle/jewpple and such. otherwise you have to try a bit.

if you live in a 3rd world country it's truly over because they won't give a fuck if you report to the police and the telecom company won't give a fuck as well so forget about them going through the effort of finding/locating your phone by sim card/cell triangulation. so just visit the telecom company and apply for replacements for you sim cards.

Last edited:
Thanks for reminding me to take care of the only companion i have

A very problematic ordeal, certainly bothering and heart-attack-like. Lux felt before but didnt lost it, just thought about it