Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I lost my motivation to even leave my bed

S

Subhuman1

Banned
-
My life is in complete shambles

I go to sleep at 3am, wake up a 3pm, get up from my bed around 6pm to eat something, go back to my bed and stay there browsing internet until 3am when I fall asleep. 
All days of my life are the same. I don't even eat much anymore, just barely one meal 

I have nothing in my life, a dead corpse has more going on in his life than me. 
Everywhere I look, I see problems. 

I have flaws that I can't fix so I lost all the drive to live. I'm 3 years behind in university, virgin in my mid 20's, no friends, never a text from anybody, never speak with anybody, unfixable flaws, shitty family, shitty past
Everything suck

I was like that when I dropped out of electrical engineering. 'twas p hellish even with all the SoL anime and alcohol I got to consume 24/7. Either try getting yourself together with a part time job, which will give you disposable income which stimulates desires and gives joy or try to arrange yourself with the feelings of worthlessness worsening everyday. Maybe they'll subside one day, I didn't have the patience to wait for that.

I also have a father who had a stroke two years ago and now has dementia and can barely talk, my mother also has problems
they press me to graduate but I'm so depressed that my brain fog prevent me to focus even 30 seconds

I also have a lawsuit filed against me because I defended myself once but everybody colluded against me changing the version of the story and I have nobody to back me up because I have no friends

And I have so many physical flaws that even trying it's useless

Can't find the motivation for anything....everybody out there used me and then betrayed me because since I have nobody they don't care about me

But the worst of all is when I browse online and I read female problems.....the "I got 86 likes on the last instagram pic and the other girls got 105, I'm so depressed!!!!", fuck that make me dead inside

I wish I had those "problems"

The last few days I've been going to sleep at 7 or 8 am and woke up at 6 or 7 pm.

Solitarian_Walker said:
The last few days I've been going to sleep at 7 or 8 am and woke up at 6 or 7 pm.

well, actually I should thank you for the gif in your signature.....first time I laugh since weeks....
If nothing change I think I'll also go to bed at that time....every week it gets worse

Subhuman said:
well, actually I should thank you for the gif in your signature.....first time I laugh since weeks....
If nothing change I think I'll also go to bed at that time....every week it gets worse

we have this board man

better than nothing for now

It's gotten to the point where there is no going back. I mean one of the most asked questions is so, what do you do? I rotted in my room draining pimples and having breathing issues, while having a deformed face, while everyone else partied and had sex and hung out with a different friend group every single weekend. I am completely stunted in all aspects of life.

Change your schedule. Go to bed early. Like with other bad habits people try to convince themselves it doesn't matter but there seems to be something to going to bed early and waking up early. Sorry about your father but wallowing in self-pity isn't helping anyone. If you don't and continue on you will kick yourself for not making an effort to improve matters.