Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I lost my life savings

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I got messaged by this foid on Instagram, and then afterwards she said that if you want to talk to her more, I would have to sub to her only fans or just give her my credit card info. Of course, I wasn't gonna sub to her onlyfans (only a simp would do that) so I just gave her my credit card info. After 2 days I went to the store to buy some funkos, when for some reason, my credit card declined. I tried again and again. Eventually, a line formed behind me, everyone was annoyed and pissed. The cashier said, "Sir, why don't you come back when you actually have money" holding back her laughter. I FUCKING HATE CONDESCENDING FOIDS!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree:

As soon as I came home, I checked my balance, and I was shocked to see that nothing, and I mean nothing was there. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN??? God hates trucels like me :fuk:

I don't think it's foids fault for this one. :feelsjuice:

I'm gonna homeless, If I don't figure some shit out....

What should I do?

@LuciferX
@manlet cUnt
@Zer0/∞
@PointOfNoReturn
@Königsjäger
@ROAoverlord
@CopingForBrutality
@Capable_Onion
@kjd
@slayerinthefuture22
@NorthernWind
@-BrettyBoy-
@Autismus Maximus
@the.oracle
@Pillow City Rev
@turbocuckcel_7000
@miWatch432
@KillMeWithFire
@AmnesiaHazecel
@Currycel69_
@IchWillSterben
@Darkday
@Unfortunate Son
@HyperVersager_4EVER
@FlyFace
@Gyros_Pretcel
@Anchor_Ship
@WizardofSoda
@Lolimancer'
@BCNincel
@thespanishcel
@Animecel2D

Well, if a credit card has zero balance, it means it's paid off. Good for you, kind stranger. :feelskek:

Call your bank and ask to transfer back

Brutal retardpill

Larp. Nobody can be this retarded. But if true....get off this forum asap.

Claim that your credit card (or credit card information) was stolen, then say that weird out-of-place purchases are being made. If you have a good bank they'll give your money back, report the toilet to the police. ALWAYS go to the police.

Don't get me wrong, usually they don't do anything but it's better to have her name tied to a criminal investigation.

so I just gave her my credit card info. ... HOW DID THAT HAPPEN??? :fuk:
Wtf dude, what made you do this without even thinking (I assume) that this is possibly a scam? I'm sorry that happened bro. You really should go to the police.

29049.jpg

If not LARP, you're obviously a fucking retard.

Why the fuck would you give some random thot your credit card info?!?!

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Reminds me of that thread where the simpcel hosted a foid and her bf :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

If not LARP, you're obviously a fucking retard.

Why the fuck would you give some random thot your credit card info?!?!
It's just credit card info, I doubt she could do shit with it. Plus, she promised she would talk to me as I gave her the info, I'm just waiting for her reply now. (She's probably busy)

I'm gonna homeless, If I don't figure some shit out....
Watch Fox Jews tonight. Most people are nearing homeless.

Suicide Hotlines are popping up on Reddit as we speak.

Many rich are crying the blues. And poor in the sh*tter.

B3FE94AC 3F70 493C 9256 1399B65C85C3

Don’t be so trusting towards femoids, bro.

Don’t be so trusting towards femoids, bro.
I think I'm starting to piece the puzzles together............. What if my empty bank account had something to do with the foid? :waitwhat::kys:

this is internet fraud. Go to the police and open a case. It will take time but you should get something back

It's just credit card info, I doubt she could do shit with it. Plus, she promised she would talk to me as I gave her the info, I'm just waiting for her reply now. (She's probably busy)
Cr3KIzu.png

Motherfucker, if you tell me that this isn't a larp and all of this shit really happened, I swear to God......

Scammers scam if they can

Funko Pops me.
Bildschirmfoto 2022 05 15 um 114523

I got messaged by this foid on Instagram, and then afterwards she said that if you want to talk to her more, I would have to sub to her only fans or just give her my credit card info. Of course, I wasn't gonna sub to her onlyfans (only a simp would do that) so I just gave her my credit card info. After 2 days I went to the store to buy some funkos, when for some reason, my credit card declined. I tried again and again. Eventually, a line formed behind me, everyone was annoyed and pissed. The cashier said, "Sir, why don't you come back when you actually have money" holding back her laughter. I FUCKING HATE CONDESCENDING FOIDS!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree:

As soon as I came home, I checked my balance, and I was shocked to see that nothing, and I mean nothing was there. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN??? God hates trucels like me :fuk:
I was listening until you talked about funkos, what poorcel is gonna spend money on toys?

I had several gift cards and plenty of supplemental money saved before...

Youre a moron you deserve this

I found yer life savings bro!

It was under a bridge in Fresno....

You want me to mail it back to you?

this is internet fraud. Go to the police and open a case. It will take time but you should get something back
It's a joke, the part about Funko pops should have tipped you off :feelswhat: