Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I lost my KV

• Thread starter CompleteFailure
  • Start date
C

CompleteFailure

Banned
-
The party was going to an end and I heard a chubby 16yo going inside a car saying the party sucked because she didn't kiss anyone, so for some reason I just walked up to her window and said: Do you still want to kiss someone? and just in for it when I saw the green light. After that I was just overcome with a warmth going through all my body, the greatest high of my life and pride from having the courage to do that.
And then I woke up but seriously guys, YOU could be KISSING GIRLS during your sleep RIGHT NOW if you do nofap for weeks.

How old are you and how did you get invited to party?

gstvtrp said:

In his dream lol

How do you even know what a kiss feels like to imagine one? That’s what I never got. Incels have sex and kisses in dreams but I don’t understand how the body can even create a sensation you’ve never felt before.

KV- said:
How do you even know what a kiss feels like to imagine one? That’s what I never got. Incels have sex and kisses in dreams but I don’t understand how the body can even create a sensation you’ve never felt before.

I also dreamed of killing people and have no idea what it feels like. Most people have imagination and fill the void, nobody checks the accuracy of those feelings afterwards.

Sounds awesome.

KV- said:

IDK but her lips tasted so good damn...

gstvtrp said:

My friends invite me when they need a ride

I dom't think kissing a woman's lips is any different than kissing your skin.

incelman said:
Nah, it's different.

Bushladen008 said:
gstvtrp said:
In his dream lol
I seriously had a dream similar to that a few nights ago.

Earthbound said:
Nah, it's different.

I think it's sugarcoated too much. Kissing is just an intermediate for sex, NOTHING more. People do it because it's a norm.

incelman said:

The difference is that only one is accessible for most of us.