Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I lost my job.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I got drunk at a work party and acted like a spaz and now my boss told me i shouldn't come back. JFL at me. I was working in that fucking warehouse for a year and i get kicked out just like that. Tbh i'm very replacable, my job was extremely easy.

Normally i manage to hide my true personality, but after alcohol i can't hide in anymore and i go insane sometimes.

I have no money saved cause i spent everything on alcohol so i'm fucked right now

Really feeling like dying righ now, good thing i have some beers cause otherwise i would be difficult to stay alive.

brutal, I'm sorry bro, that's why I try to always keep a low profile, we have no worth to society unless we're literally the top 10%, extremely skilled professionals

hope you can find a better job soon

work party sounds like ragefuel, i don't know if i would willingly go to that probs make some excuse like i was sick or something

brutal, I'm sorry bro, that's why I try to always keep a low profile, we have no worth to society unless we're literally the top 10%, extremely skilled professionals

hope you can find a better job soon
probably not. i think i'll neet for a while. maybe kill myself will see

that sucks dude, sorry man

fucking brutal, hope you can find some way to make money soon
i hope my mother doesn't kick me out tbh. Idk i hate changing jobs.but i have no choice

Brutal, Someone once said on reddit that when your'e out drinking with your co-workers, always be two shots behind your boss.

Brutal man, I hope you find a new job

Have you tried working on your personality, bro?

What did you work as?

Brutal, Someone once said on reddit that when your'e out drinking with your co-workers, always be two shots behind your boss.
Do you make a habit of taking advice from Reddit?

I got drunk at a work party and acted like a spaz and now my boss told me i shouldn't come back. JFL at me. I was working in that fucking warehouse for a year and i get kicked out just like that. Tbh i'm very replacable, my job was extremely easy.

Normally i manage to hide my true personality, but after alcohol i can't hide in anymore and i go insane sometimes.
What did you say? Or were you just physically acting jumpy?

feel sorry for you, you'd better not drink so much, not good for your physical and mental health

That sucks. I wish you the best luck by finding a new job :cryfeels:

Why did you even go to a company party? I learned that socializing with people at work is a huge mistake. They are always after finding out your personal information so they can gossip about you,

What did you say? Or were you just physically acting jumpy?
I attacked a few people and i said i'd kille em. Idk why i have no problem with them. I'm just retarded after alcohol.
Why did you even go to a company party? I learned that socializing with people at work is a huge mistake. They are always after finding out your personal information so they can gossip about you,
I wanted to make friends tbh. I knew it wouldn't work but i didn't expect it to go so badly.

I attacked a few people and i said i'd kille em. Idk why i have no problem with them. I'm just retarded after alcohol.
Yeah that's going to get you in trouble with your boss for sure. Knowing this next time don't drink alcohol even if offered and at a company work event, even one that is informal.

Yeah that's going to get you in trouble with your boss for sure. Knowing this next time don't drink alcohol even if offered and at a company work event, even one that is informal.
Yeah i can't drink with people because i get mad easily. It's cause i always bottle up my emotions and when i'm drunk they come out. I'm trying to stop drinking for the past year but i just can't stop myself.

I don't know where you live but businesses everywhere are hiring right now.

Yea I'm sort of the same. I never considered myself an angry drunk whatsoever. But thats because I never got super drunk near blacked out to death. I have a high tolerance I guess.

Last time I got super drunk lets just say it was interesting, sad, embarassing, and cringey.

Loosing a good job is brutal af. I still can't recover from the loss of my last job and have been neeting since 2019.

Yeah i can't drink with people because i get mad easily. It's cause i always bottle up my emotions and when i'm drunk they come out. I'm trying to stop drinking for the past year but i just can't stop myself.
Alcohol seems like a terrible cope even short term tbh
Alcoholism is one of the oldest copes involuntary celibate males have been driven to though ngl most of society would rather have lonely nonchad males drink themselves to death all alone than allow them to vent online about women.

Some types of alcohol taste good though. Those are usually the best drinks for when you do drink and they go great with the right kind of food.

I am happy at your loss. It is a lifefuel for me to see you fail at life even more.

Alcohol seems like a terrible cope even short term tbh
Alcoholism is one of the oldest copes involuntary celibate males have been driven to though ngl most of society would rather have lonely nonchad males drink themselves to death all alone than allow them to vent online about women.

Some types of alcohol taste good though. Those are usually the best drinks for when you do drink and they go great with the right kind of food.
I would do drugs if i could get acess to them. But since i don't know anybody i drink alcohol instead. It helps numb the depression and anxiety i feel all the time.
I am happy at your loss. It is a lifefuel for me to see you fail at life even more.
Fuck you too you worthless nigger.

gratz now you can LDAR and be NEET like myself :feelzez:

I would do drugs if i could get acess to them. But since i don't know anybody i drink alcohol instead. It helps numb the depression and anxiety i feel all the time.
Idk of many good drugs.
See what BlkPillPres said about drugs in his threads

https://incels.is/threads/why-i-will-never-use-drugs.141175/
https://incels.is/threads/hard-to-swallow-edition-drugs-are-not-a-good-cope.97994/

Last edited: