Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I lost my jackpot from other night

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Temp. Banned
-
Incel luck hits me. I lost the $500 slot jackpot doing $10 spin. No big pays the money went away fast fuck. Fuck this incel luck

Don't play the slot machines. They're designed to make you lose in the long run.

It's a damn shame you're literally unable to comprehend this.

play poker instead its more fun

Why would you gamble, low IQ

Never give up! You can lose only 100% but win up to 987988799%

Last edited:
Sorry about your loss of cope. It was a bad idea to feed that fluke back into the system

Do you get NEETbuxx for your mental disability? :dafuckfeels:

Incel luck hits me. I lost the $500 slot jackpot doing $10 spin. No big pays the money went away fast fuck.
Same happened to me some times ago. It was 1500€ jfl

don't gamble with real money, for fucks sake!

Gambling is for literal retards.

Don't play the slot machines. They're designed to make you lose in the long run.

We explained this yesterday to him but I guess this is how addiction works

We explained this yesterday to him but I guess this is how addiction works
I don't think it's addiction yet. He's literally too dumb to understand that the machines are programmed to pay out less than the odds of the payouts should (that's where the house advantage comes in).

I don't think it's addiction yet. He's literally too dumb to understand that the machines are programmed to pay out less than the odds of the payouts should (that's where the house advantage comes in).
Maybe he doesn't want to hear it

sometimes you can actually win good money. Of course you should not become addicted

Just play short run

I don’t get it I just need a big payout spin make it back I think
iu

No more DoorDash crab legs :feelsrope:

99% of gamblers stop before their big win!!! Don't give up on it yet!!!

Some people just can't learn, I suppose.
My grandfather has been gambling his entire life all the way from his 20's to 60's. And doesn't have a dime to his name. It's the saddest shit ever.

My grandfather has been gambling his entire life all the way from his 20's to 60's. And doesn't have a dime to his name. It's the saddest shit ever.
:feelsbadman:

From his viewpoint, it seems.

He couldn’t make money with it?

Addiction's a bitch.