Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I lost 8 pounds in 2 days.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Sort of a follow-up to my "I gained 20 pounds in 3 weeks" thread. Over the week after, I gained another 10 or so, and the moon face I got with it made it obvious. Can you imagine how much food I'd have to eat to gain that much weight in body fat? I can, and I know for a fact I wasn't eating nearly that much. So I stopped putting so much salt on my food and took a diuretic for a few days. Lo and behold, rapid weight loss and bye-bye to moon face.

Object lesson on the power of water weight.

All that bloatmaxxing and you just pissed it all away

Gongratz for losing the weight

In that short a span of time, was probably mostly water weight. But that’s still good, keep going boyo if you’re trying to lose weight.

All that bloatmaxxing and you just pissed it all away
I know, I'm a disgrace to the bloat god.

Gongratz for losing the weight
:feelsokman:

In that short a span of time, was probably mostly water weight. But that’s still good, keep going boyo if you’re trying to lose weight.
I'm actually trying to gain weight. Specifically lean mass; trying to keep fat gains minimal. Though water weight is technically lean mass, it looks very similar to fat and isn't really all that helpful otherwise in excessive amounts. I could feel the blood pressure spike.

putting salt on food is bad?

Damn mog me. I barely lose a pound a week