Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I looked more masculine when I was 15 than I do now

shadowninya

shadowninya

Banned
-
This is fucking laughable my only explanation is that I was lower bodyfat when I was 15 (12-15%) than I am now (15-20%). Another explanation is all the hormones (((they))) put in the water here in the US that I wasn't getting before because I lived in another country

Lmfao your genes are shit buddy

They don't put hormones in the water dude. Don't go all Alex Jones ok

WarmIncelation said:

there are hormons in the water though, you cant deny that

WarmIncelation said:

jew shill

shadowninya said:
This is fucking laughable my only explanation is that I was lower bodyfat when I was 15 (12-15%) than I am now (15-20%). Another explanation is all the hormones (((they))) put in the water here in the US that I wasn't getting before because I lived in another country
I look more masculine now than how i was 5 years ago.
Mindblowing.

WarmIncelation said:

Lol tap water in west is filled with chemical compounds mimicking estrogen.Test levels of western men dropped drastically since last 50 years. They are making you more and more obedient by the day goy.

rotandrise said:
Lol tap water in west is filled with chemical compounds mimicking estrogen.Test levels of western men dropped drastically since last 50 years. They are making you more and more obedient by the day goy.

Test levels have dropped because of the American diet and activity levels. It has nothing to do with the water.

WarmIncelation said:
They do though, in my home country the xenoestrogens found in contraception pills can't be removed in water purification centers so when femoids flush their toilets the xenoestrogens in their piss eventually end up in our drinking water. Girls hit puberty a lot earlier than they used to and boys get more and more effeminate every year because of this.

Götterdämmerung said:
They do though, in my home country the xenoestrogens found in contraception pills can't be removed in water purification centers so when femoids flush their toilets the xenoestrogens in their piss eventually end up in our drinking water. Girls hit puberty a lot earlier than they used to and boys get more and more effeminate every year because of this.

That's not anyone Putting hormones in the water. That's things being in the water because we cant screen it out. That IS a real issue.

But the idea that the government is putting hormones in the water to sissify our male population is fucking retarded

WarmIncelation said:
That's not anyone Putting hormones in the water. That's things being in the water because we cant screen it out. That IS a real issue.

But the idea that the government is putting hormones in the water to sissify our male population is fucking retarded
But nobody ever talks about it, despite how damaging it is to developing boys. You can't deny that there isn't something shady about that.

Götterdämmerung said:
But nobody ever talks about it, despite how damaging it is to developing boys. You can't deny that there isn't something shady about that.

I can deny that though. It isn't purposeful at all. We are still working on nano tech in general. Being able to screen out really small particles is one of the problems we have with it. It's just a thing that happens. It  COULD be really bad for the population in the long run. We just don't have enough data yet.

WarmIncelation said:
I can deny that though. It isn't purposeful at all. We are still working on nano tech in general. Being able to screen out really small particles is one of the problems we have with it. It's just a thing that happens. It  COULD be really bad for the population in the long run. We just don't have enough data yet.
I remember reading about fish in the Thames River that got exposed to those same chemicals for extended periods of time. They eventually turned female. How is it not purposeful when those chemicals clearly affect the sexual characteristics of other animals? Nobody has proven with absolute certainty that it turns men effeminate yet (since nobody wants to study it), but you can't deny that men these days look increasingly effeminate in comparison to those of old.

Götterdämmerung said:
I remember reading about fish in the Thames River that got exposed to those same chemicals for extended periods of time. They eventually turned female. How is it not purposeful when those chemicals clearly affect the sexual characteristics of other animals? Nobody has proven with absolute certainty that it turns men effeminate yet (since nobody wants to study it), but you can't deny that men these days look increasingly effeminate in comparison to those of old.

I don't think you know what the word purposeful means. They view that it has done these things to animals. It's reasonable to believe that it could be having a similar effect on the human population. That doesn't mean that anyone is doing It on purpose. What would be the point ? The people in charge drink the same fucking water.

It's over for you

WarmIncelation said:
I don't think you know what the word purposeful means. They view that it has done these things to animals. It's reasonable to believe that it could be having a similar effect on the human population. That doesn't mean that anyone is doing It on purpose. What would be the point ? The people in charge drink the same fucking water.
With a sophisticated enough filter xenoestrogens can be removed entirely afaik, they just cost a lot of moolah. As for why they'd do it on purpose, obviously to further domesticate the masses so that they can be ruled over them more effectively.