Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I looked at myself in the mirror and all I see is a cuck

schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
I hate myself so much, I'd like to punch my fist straight into the mirror. I imagine someone shooting me in the face and destroying my damn face. I hate it so much. no beard, no jawline, hair that looks like curly straw, nothing masculine. God is a dirty whore why did he create me. I can't stand myself and I have to drink alcohol again and endure my miserable life.
With my glasses I look like these men who you don't even know what gender they are, who have some gender rubbish written on their t-shirt, these damn losers. I imagine someone finally shooting me in my stupid face and ending my shitty life. How can I be so damn ugly. I hate myself. God, you whore, couldn't you decide whether I should be a man or a woman? why don't I have male characteristics? God, I curse you, you dirty freak, if you exist!
I saw my face again while brushing my teeth and my depression kicked in again.
than I have this man tits...hate every atom of me, just a waste of human...fuck you

Last edited:
I feel the same
Its a cruel joke

I feel the same
Its a cruel joke
lance-et-compte-lance.gif
najmi.gif
day-dreaming-nerd.gif
nerd-smash-dance.gif

Last edited:
Cant relate tbh I love myself and don't blame myself for anything it's not my fault that I look like this

Wtf is that? Pathetic. Imagine embarrassing yourself in front of others.
glasses, looks feminine, typical cuck. he hopes to get pussy with jestermaxxing

I don't even look in mirrors anymore

I hate myself so much, I'd like to punch my fist straight into the mirror. I imagine someone shooting me in the face and destroying my damn face. I hate it so much. no beard, no jawline, hair that looks like curly straw, nothing masculine. God is a dirty whore why did he create me. I can't stand myself and I have to drink alcohol again and endure my miserable life.
With my glasses I look like these men who you don't even know what gender they are, who have some gender rubbish written on their t-shirt, these damn losers. I imagine someone finally shooting me in my stupid face and ending my shitty life. How can I be so damn ugly. I hate myself. God, you whore, couldn't you decide whether I should be a man or a woman? why don't I have male characteristics? God, I curse you, you dirty freak, if you exist!
I saw my face again while brushing my teeth and my depression kicked in again.
than I have this man tits...hate every atom of me, just a waste of human...fuck you
You are a cuck but you're my little cuck