Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I looked at Incel.Is for the first time, I'm terrified."

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
"i hope they all go trough soyciety re-education and just submit to degeneracy" kek

don't click on his profile

"Ive played MMO since I was 5" JFL zoomer moment

Did she grow up in wonderland? „Never seen such hatred before“, Of course not, you are a woman, nobody will hate you. Be a ugly heterosexual male and you will live in hell. Everyone hates you, despises you, suspects you, is annoyed by you. You live in constant humiliation and rejection

Last edited:
why are redditors so obsessed with IQ?

So much soy “it’s your outlooks bro you think negative thats why you’re life is terrible and not because foids are superficial sluts”

"I've been playing MMOs since I was 5, I've seen it all, but this is different. It's not someone losing a game"

Yeah motherfucker, because totally losing in a fucking MMO is comparable to losing your whole life and existence, your ONLY existence you have is comparable to losing in a fucking online roleplay game for kids.

Fuck. Everyday I hate people more and more so much.

Who cares what a cocksucker moron has to say

don't click on his profile

0C36B83E 919D 4A18 9D26 0B04F7F4DBFC

IT moment once again:soy::bluepill:

Hatred? Try dating for years and get constant rejections, deal with health problems like phimosis and circumcision, deal with size issues and shame, deal with being short and autistic, deal with working a cuck wage blue collar job.
Deal with medication, rainbow lives they have and yet they dare speaking of our tragedy as hatred :feelswhat:

nooo, evil inklerinos post mean things online :soy: meanwhile I started getting death threats after posting my face on Facebook and had to go back to a cartoon as a profile picture, because everyone shat on me once they saw my face :fuk:

nooo, evil inklerinos post mean things online :soy: meanwhile I started getting death threats after posting my face on Facebook and had to go back to a cartoon as a profile picture, because everyone shat on me once they saw my face :fuk:
Brutal

You won't understand, bro. You can easily find another mentally ill person who will fuck you in your shithole. But for straight guys it's not that simple.

Good. Be afraid of what lies beneath the regular guy’s mind.

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW Y'ALL HOW AM I EVEN GOING TO SLEEP TONIGHT, KNOWING THESE CHUDS ARE OUT THERE?? I THINK I'M GOING TO THROW UP! I'VE BEEN PLAYING MMOS SINCE I WAS 5 SO I'VE SEEN SOME PRETTY HARDCORE SHIT, BUT NOTHING COULD PREPARE ME FOR SUCH HATRED!

Can they be more dramatic?

There are legitimately videos of guys getting beheaded alive and you soys think this forum is bad.

I hate how much of a bubble these soy cucks live in. They don’t truly know how bad life can be so they will never truly have perspective.

View attachment 520269

Turns out, he's a fag too.
Jfl an adult man posting on reddit about having a dildo up his ass moralfagging and taking a moral highground:feelsclown:.

Joke of a world. It’s one thing being an incel, it’s another to be constantly bothered by normies who could never understand my life.

This deranged faggot should put a bullet in his head.

There are legitimately videos of guys getting beheaded alive and you soys think this forum is bad.

I hate how much of a bubble these soy cucks live in. They don’t truly know how bad life can be so they will never truly have perspective.

Jfl an adult man posting on reddit about having a dildo up his ass moralfagging and taking a moral highground:feelsclown:.

Joke of a world. It’s one thing being an incel, it’s another to be constantly bothered by normies who could never understand my life.

This deranged faggot should put a bullet in his head.
Yep, they are so braindead, they're like living in a parallel universe

What a little fag.
The biggest pleasure in life would be having these normies at gunpoint and making them beg for their live.:feelsdevil::smonk:

nothing terrifying here

they're ruining their lives with terrible outlooks
:feelshaha:

Any idiot that ruins his life by being here fully deserves it

I hate Normies a lot. They are terrified because they are the problem. I saw this post when I went there to lurk, and it's quite sad. No the Redditer's suggestion for therapy/help does not work. Therapy does not give me a Girlfriend does it? - NO IT DOES NOT. :woke:

Therapy on the other hand (first hand experience) just messes with your mind, it cons you into believing that it's your fault that you're alone and that you should accept your fate and not be mad. This actually just makes me more suicidal and depressed. I bet some Normie reading this will come up with a Gaslighting counter-arguement like, "well maybe you should stop wanting a GF." - No, and Fuck-off Sexhaver. :fuk:

Anyways the dude is super interested in Cocks if you click his profile. :feelstrash:

I hate Normies a lot. They are terrified because they are the problem. I saw this post when I went there to lurk, and it's quite sad. No the Redditer's suggestion for therapy/help does not work. Therapy does not give me a Girlfriend does it? - NO IT DOES NOT. :woke:

Therapy on the other hand (first hand experience) just messes with your mind, it cons you into believing that it's your fault that you're alone and that you should accept your fate and not be mad. This actually just makes me more suicidal and depressed. I bet some Normie reading this will come up with a Gaslighting counter-arguement like, "well maybe you should stop wanting a GF." - No, and Fuck-off Sexhaver. :fuk:

Anyways the dude is super interested in Cocks if you click his profile. :feelstrash:
Yep, also (((therapy))) is a jewish brainwashing, you're lit paying to get brainwashed by some fag or a whore kek. Freud, one of the founders of therapy is a jewish degenerate
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

What's funny is that Looksmax.org is just as racist, and depressing - but since they are sex havers, nobody cares.

They 'played MMO's since they were 5' and think they have seen it all based on that fact alone? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Gave me a good kek.

"i've played MMO's since i was 5" :feelsseriously:
shit nigga, that life experience

"I've never seen such hatred before in my life."

Wow, I unironically envy how easy her life is.

Edit: Sorry, didn't realize it was a faggot. My statement still stands. The Faggot 'n Feminist alliance needs to burn.

Last edited:
Yep, also (((therapy))) is a jewish brainwashing, you're lit paying to get brainwashed by some fag or a whore kek. Freud, one of the founders of therapy is a jewish degenerate

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Indeed, and I am wasting my meager money on it :feelsree:

These men could be brilliant minds, and, instead they're ruining their lives with terrible outlooks.
:soy::foidSoy::feelsgah:

JFL haven't laughed so hard in a long time

Strange indeed, when having in mind that most cuckit users have a negative IQ

people tend to be aware of what they lack the most, indeed. the smartest realization that those oligophrenics are unable to do is that life is a game of luck. there are gifted users on here, but that matters of nothing when they're getting stepped on daily basis.