Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i look worse than i thought

C

CaptainRussia

Officer
whenever i am alone long enough i start thinking hey you dont look that bad after all. but when i have other people for comparison i just wanna go home and cry. people i perceive as good looking are merely 5/10 normies that mog me by at least two points. i see normies struggling, beeing cucks just to get the attention of a landwhale. there is jack shit i can do to escape my body. they live actual lives. they can go out and do stuff. i got nobody to hang out with. i look like a bonesless thin boned nerd. bugeyed with thick glasses. the type of guy that gets mogged by mclovin.

i went out today after spending some days at home. dude... chadlites 20cm taller then me with landwhales. but wait... no... its not even a chadlite. its just a fucking 5/10 normie who fucking mogs me to pluto. i used to try to socialize and invite people out. no invitation back. i even followed some blue pill advice and stopped approaching people. no messages no calls no nothing. this sucks the life out of me. i dont know what to do anymore. im not only dirt to women, but to every man also. i tried hard to make friends. nobody wants to even be seen with me. and yes i tried going out more. what do guys?

Come SEA with me.

whenever i am alone long enough i start thinking hey you dont look that bad after all. but when i have other people for comparison i just wanna go home and cry.
Its a cycle that repeats every week. :cryfeels:

LDAR obviously.
I, for example, trying to loose weight. Maybe this way I will look better.

LDAR obviously.
I, for example, trying to loose weight. Maybe this way I will look better.
the loneliness is what is killing me. i used to be at 12% bf, now im even leaner and im gymcelled. it does not matter. not in the slightest. women think men can train for a week and look like an ifbb pro bodybuilder. they perceive tall men as strong not muscular ones.

picture yourself as the ugliest guy ever and this will never happen again