Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I look so subhuman on the frontal camera

RottenBaldManlet

RottenBaldManlet

Banned
-
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Holy fuck man I look so disgusting no wonder people think I am a creep. Is this really what people see of me? FUCK I look in the mirror and while I may not be a male model I still look average.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Then I turn on the frontal camera or record myself and FUCK I look so subhuman man its ridiculous. Face looks puffy and soft. Round features. Huge nose. Huge pores[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]fuck me[/font]

cameras make me look like someone's retarded chubby 10 year old with ugly half chink eyes
fuckin rip

I removed my phone's camera shortcut so I wouldn't accidentally open it.

Your front camera is an 18mm and 50mm is the human eye. You in the mirror is the real you. Nobody looks good with the front camera. Android phones are even worse than iphones with distortion btw

Your avi made me jizz, is that you?

That's how others see you as well. You can rest in peace now.

weservenomsg said:
Your front camera is an 18mm and 50mm is the human eye. You in the mirror is the real you. Nobody looks good with the front camera.android phones are even worse than iphones with distortion btw
BzawupVCIAAGWYf.jpg

16123826_1395659930475460_1899987617856880640_n.jpg

weservenomsg said:
Your front camera is an 18mm and 50mm is the human eye. You in the mirror is the real you. Nobody looks good with the front camera. Android phones are even worse than iphones with distortion btw

>you in the mirror is the real you

uhhhhhhhh no? not even close. unless it's a full body mirror attached to a wall which shows your true size, even then it flips your image. bathroom mirrors and other shit couldn't be further from the truth tho lmao

RottenBaldManlet said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Holy fuck man I look so disgusting no wonder people think I am a creep. Is this really what people see of me? FUCK I look in the mirror and while I may not be a male model I still look average.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Then I turn on the frontal camera or record myself and FUCK I look so subhuman man its ridiculous. Face looks puffy and soft. Round features. Huge nose. Huge pores[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]fuck me[/font]

Is that u in the avatar?

weservenomsg said:

But what about if someone takes a photo/ video of you? Ive heard that from that view is usually how people see you. And we are usually more repulsed if we view the photo or video because we usually dont see ourselves that often from that view.

Apparently the mirror isnt a true reflection of what you look like, but idk i think all the answers ive had were mixed.

Ye i agree OP its fucking weird like, i look more subhuman in my actual phone camera when im doing a selfie than a snapchat selfie?? what gives??

And it has nothing to do with the reversal filter because ive got that selected as normal.