Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I look so fucking dysgenic

Sinbad Gehenna

Sinbad Gehenna

Autistic deformedcel
-
For the first time in a while i finally looked at myself in the mirror. Usually my very bad vision kind of blurs it, but this time i looked at myself for real.

Stubble beard makes me look like i have pubes on my face
I look like i havent slept in 3 days
My hair is always greasy
Skin paler than an ocean abyss critter
I'm scrawny

How could any woman love me when i look like this. And im nonNT on top of that:feelsree:

:feelsbadman: sorry brocel.

Recessive jaw, deep-set eyes, crooked nose, round face, negative canthal tilt and fallen upper eyelid
It's over for me

Bulging eyes , recessed maxilla , flat cheekbones and zygos , no chin and browridge, bulbous nose , even positive canthal tilt doesn’t save the situation

Protip wear your glasses on your head when you have business in the bathroom, I can kind of fool myself I look average or at least normal enough for a walk without getting sideway glanced that way, things like bad skin, facial pubes, dark circles and crows feet, asymmetry etc really pop when you got 20/20 vision.

Protip wear your glasses on your head when you have business in the bathroom, I can kind of fool myself I look average or at least normal enough for a walk without getting sideway glanced that way, things like bad skin, facial pubes, dark circles and crows feet, asymmetry etc really pop when you got 20/20 vision.
You might not notice just how ugly you are being a blindcel like me. :feelskek:

I'm a truecel, obviously I'm fucking dysgenic.

For the first time in a while i finally looked at myself in the mirror. Usually my very bad vision kind of blurs it, but this time i looked at myself for real.

Stubble beard makes me look like i have pubes on my face
I look like i havent slept in 3 days
My hair is always greasy
Skin paler than an ocean abyss critter
I'm scrawny

How could any woman love me when i look like this. And im nonNT on top of that:feelsree:
Shave your beard