Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I look so fucking bad with long hair

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
But the thing is that with short hair I look even worse. Like not a human at all. More like my avi I would say

I always look bad, no haircut for my face. Literally always deformed and very strange looking even if I would not be deformed (strange facial features and skullI)

I liked long hair, it hid my face well.. I didn’t look good with it but honestly hiding my face made me look better I think

No non-Chad should grow long hair, seriously. It's a luxury only Chad can afford, you'll look like a gay nerd.

I always look bad, no haircut for my face. Literally always deformed and very strange looking even if I would not be deformed (strange facial features and skullI)
My face is randomly shaped like potato
I liked long hair, it hid my face well.. I didn’t look good with it but honestly hiding my face made me look better I think
Why u cut it down

No non-Chad should grow long hair, seriously. It's a luxury only Chad can afford, you'll look like a gay nerd.
Damn. My mother normally thinks long hair look goon on men (correction: ATTRACTIVE men). As soon as my hair grows a bit (I have weirdly shaped head so it kinda grows OUT), she's like, you should get a hair cut now! (like every 8-10 weeks). Fucking over, so sad :cryfeels:

My face is randomly shaped like potato

Why u cut it down
I’m trying to go outsidemaxx to make friends and hopefully get a gf. Sounds crazy, I know. But I’m over 30 and it’s now or never for me.

And well there’s a huge stigma against guys with long hair. People will think you’re a criminal or a bum or something. So I cut it, better to be ugly and at least presentable I guess

its the opposite. if you have a masculine chad face you look better with short hair. i have a feminine face which means i look way better with long hair than with short hair

its the opposite. if you have a masculine chad face you look better with short hair. i have a feminine face which means i look way better with long hair than with short hair
A masculine handsome guy looks good with any hairstyle, we're not talking about some ordinary manly guy off the street. And why would a feminine unattractive guy make himself even more feminine? To look like a poor little puppy that women will want to pity and pat on the head? That doesn't make them wet.

And why would a feminine unattractive guy make himself even more feminine? To look like a poor little puppy that women will want to pity and pat on the head? That doesn't make them wet.
as i already said if you have a feminine face short hair is terrible and will always make you look worse, clearly you have a more masculine face or else you wouldnt be saying this stupid shit

as i already said if you have a feminine face short hair is terrible and will always make you look worse, clearly you have a more masculine face or else you wouldnt be saying this stupid shit
Show me a Chad that looks worse with long hair

I look terrible no matter what kind of haircut i get

When I was younger I used to think it was just my shorter haircut that made me look worse, and maybe I did, but now that I realize it was my face all along I stopped giving a shit about my hair. The only good thing about my having longer hair is that it hides is my protruding ears.

That's why I keep my hair long for now, I know my face looks even more subhuman with short hair.

I had long hair in the winter Australia but recently cut it. Asian hair is too thick and heavy