Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I look slightly good in the mirror?

G

Ghanaianincel

Greycel
Is the mirror really accurate? I look less better in photo but in video motion I look god fucking awful. What is it am I subhuman or not. I mean I am an incel but still

how old are you?

mirrors are teracope. For a while I thought I was a 4 or even 4.5 because I always looked at myself through mirrors. HOWEVER, once I did a proper analysis by taking multiple pictures of my face from 5 angles (top head, both sides, back head, front) I realized I'm a 3/10 truecel, maybe even 2.5 :feelsrope: :feelskek:

It's very difficult to get an objective rating of your face from a reflection, family and friends. You wont realize the ugliness of a person if you see him/her everyday, your brain becomes get used to the facial features.

It's just your brain playing tricks on you so you don't rope. I look acceptable in mirrors but I'm an ogre in pictures.

It's just your brain playing tricks on you so you don't rope. I look acceptable in mirrors but I'm an ogre in pictures.
This is why we need the mirror pill

For fucks sake there is no hope for me then

Achtung Suifuel!
Your mirror image is not "real you", fam.
It is not what people see when they look at you as it is reflected. Take out your phone take a picture(not a selfie) and that is real you.
As your brain is accustomed to see your mirror image, your perfectionist brain fixes the assymetries but it is nothing but an illusion for you.

Mirror doesn't count, photo is how other people see you.
Normies like to say that you are used to seeing yourself in the mirror so you think you look strange on photos but people are used to seeing you the way you look on photos so that's ok. But they forget about people that see you for the first time, that means they see you as a fucking ugly.

Also the difference with men and women is that we consider our worst look our real look but women will cake their face in makeup, make 100 photos a day, pick the best one, add filters and in the end product they look nothing like in real life but they think that's how they look and that's what they show on instagrams and twitters, this is why all bitches think they are 9/10.

mirrors are teracope. For a while I thought I was a 4 or even 4.5 because I always looked at myself through mirrors. HOWEVER, once I did a proper analysis by taking multiple pictures of my face from 5 angles (top head, both sides, back head, front) I realized I'm a 3/10 truecel, maybe even 2.5 :feelsrope: :feelskek:
Same

Can you explain better because different cameras have different angles for the lenses, which also distorts things

I did a proper analysis by taking multiple pictures of my face from 5 angles

Which focal lenght did u use? The proportions of your face change dramatically as you shoot at different focal lengths.

Portrait distances

Lenses are a cope, phone camera lenses are not some wacky niche distorting lenses professional photographers use. If they made you look ugly women would stop buying phones.
Chad looks good on every phone photo.

If you put two mirrors together at a 90° angle, and look down the middle, the images don't flip and you see yourself how others see you. Google "true mirror"
What's the irl mm?
I was wondering this too

Mirrorpill is pretty brutal. Your brain doesn't like being trapped in an ugly body either, so every time you look into a mirror you brain applies Photoshop in real time to hide your many imperfections.

If you put two mirrors together at a 90° angle, and look down the middle, the images don't flip and you see yourself how others see you. Google "true mirror"

I was wondering this too

Brutal.

Just take profile shot with phone, then try not to kill yourself.

Everything is cope besides how people treat you.That shows your true value in this world

Mirrors are cope, pictures are cope, all that shit is cope. You can tell you're ugly by the way people, especially foids, treat you.

You could never see your own face and still know you're ugly.

mirror is cope
motion is legit

Lenses are a cope, phone camera lenses are not some wacky niche distorting lenses professional photographers use. If they made you look ugly women would stop buying phones.
Chad looks good on every phone photo.

Maybe your camera take in less light than the mirror? 2 eyes take in more light and maybe that's why when you see someone you think they look better than yourself. The mirror is also just one frame and it doesn't show your whole face but one side.

Can you explain better because different cameras have different angles for the lenses, which also distorts things
Which focal lenght did u use? The proportions of your face change dramatically as you shoot at different focal lengths.

View attachment 161738
Okay there is some confusion. What I mean by "angles" is I dont mean the camera itself, but I mean my face. Front face, back head, both sides of face (2), Top head, add up to 5 angles. How I did this without mirrors is that I set a timer on my phone and would get to a pre-planned spot.

There is no escaping the PROFILE pill

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 40
I look the same in photos but a few of pounds more bloated. Taking the photo from far away helps. Side profile on the phone looks different though.

A series of experiments suggests that this enhancement extends to more automatic and perceptual judgments as well, such that people recognize their own faces as being more physically attractive than they actually are.

Mirrors are gigacope. You think you look shitty in the mirror? Congrats, you're so truecel your own asshole mogs you. You think you sometimes look good? Proves nothing.

Mirrors are cope, especially front-view. When i look at myself in the mirror i honestly think not only i'm normie but maybe a high tier normie.

One time a friend took a video of me and he took the side of my face, with my sligthly curved posture and my horrid face it was honestly a real suifulel. That's who i really am.

I strictly avoid taking pictures of me or videos for this reason.