Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I look more and more like my father

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
He was barely able to beta bucks my mom and got divorce raped.
And he had full hair while I am already bald.
My life is over.

Get hair transplant

He was barely able to beta bucks my mom and got divorce raped.
And he had full hair while I am already bald.
My life is over.
u on profile pic? id say u slayer tbh

NT pill is brutal. I saw it myself. A chadlite i know wasnt able to keep any relationships he had for longer than a few weeks because of his social retardation + he has almost no friends meanwhile normies who were NT had a regular social and could keep a LTR for years

youll just wind up with a foid that gets the "ick" from your autism and cheats on you.
MASSIVE cope. There’s no “ick” if you’re good-looking. Why can’t some of you people just understand this? :cryfeels:

MASSIVE cope. There’s no “ick” if you’re good-looking. Why can’t some of you people just understand this? :cryfeels:
you have to be chad. or shell get repulsed.

NT pill is brutal. I saw it myself. A chadlite i know wasnt able to keep any relationships he had for longer than a few weeks because of his social retardation
He still GOT the relationship. That’s what most of us struggle with. Stop dragging normie problems into this forum.

+ he has almost no friends
He can easily make some if he unironically works on himself for a little bit. Why do so many of you discern this much unnecessary prominence on things that can be salvaged?

He still GOT the relationship. That’s what most of us struggle with. Stop dragging normie problems into this forum.

He can easily make some if he unironically works on himself for a little bit. Why do so many of you discern this much unnecessary prominence on things that can be salvaged?
NT pill deniers like you should be curb stomped

Plus you are right now using the exact same gaslighting tactics normies use on us sub5

"Just work on yourself bro :soy: "
"Just go to the gym bro:soy:"

you have to be chad. or shell get repulsed.
I disagree. Women only get repulsed if you are truly ugly. An above average looking autist gets laid a thousand times more than a below average NT (assuming that even exists and as if a shred of mental well being stays with you after being mercilessly maltreated for things outside of your control)

Plus you are right now using the exact same gaslighting tactics normies use on us sub5

"Just work on yourself bro :soy: "
"Just go to the gym bro:soy:"
IQ test: if someone, according to you yourself, is tall and good-looking, but STILL manages to somehow struggle with making friends, what would you recommend him to do? :feelsseriously:

You know what, NT pill does exist but you deserve to be called "retard" instead of a quirky word like "Non-NT" that makes it sound more complex than it is

Take the retardpill boyo, never began for retards like you, retardpill can truly waste your good looks, sorry man
High IQ, as usual. :feelsYall:

IQ test: if someone, according to you yourself, is tall and good-looking, but STILL manages to somehow struggle with making friends, what would you recommend him to do? :feelsseriously:
Either use drugs that make you more NT or just give up

You know what, NT pill does exist but you deserve to be called "retard" instead of a quirky word like "Non-NT" that makes it sound more complex than it is

Take the retardpill boyo, never began for retards like you, retardpill can truly waste your good looks, sorry man
Non NT doesnt equal retard. Einstein was most likely an Aspie, would you call him a retard ?

Another one to add to my ignore list
Oh thank fuck. Since this forum has no block button, this will be the closest I can get to having your retarded autistic ass blocked. :feelsLightsaber:

Irrelevant, if you don't get foids despite having good looks (which is the only thing that matters) you're a retard, simple as

Balding is my biggest fear:feelsohgod: