Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I look like dogshit in almost EVERY photos that I take !

NormieKiller

NormieKiller

Banned
-
Is not being "photogenic" a real thing or is it what ugly people say just to cope with their subhumanity ?

When I look at myself on the mirror I feel like I don't look as bas as I think but once someone takes a shot of me and I get to see the picture I just become horrified too see how much of a sewer rat I look on pictures.

It's over 4 non-photogenicels

If you were a foid, would you honestly let the guy on the pic bang you ?
Then it's over

or is it what ugly people say just to cope with their subhumanity ?

Bingo. I thought I was at least reasonable looking but hated photographs of myself because "unphotogenic". In reality its because I have a recessed weak chin which totally ruins my facial harmony, causing a double chin and that weird paunchy cheek hamster look. Its something I never really noticed looking in the mirror.

Elliot Rodger is another underrated chincel, people even suggest he is kind of attractive, but I've posted pictures of his chin before and you really see how pathetically recessed it is.

I can look like a 4.5 with the right lighting..:feelsrope:

Wtf why do i look better in the mirror than on camera? How do foids actually see me? I think mirrors lie because i look disgusting in photos and in mirrors almost average.

Then you are dogshit.